Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

1 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 1 (230 Views)

Apple Confirms New Warning Affecting Iphone Users / Quick Charge 2.0A Usb Cables For Iphone;max Xs Xr X 8 7 6 Plus 6s 5s + Ipad Mini / Help Apple Id Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 by kvt33v: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2020

Re: 1 by kvt33v: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
kvt33v:
Hello, everyone. I'm a businessman who makes Apple games. If you have an Apple phone and your Apple ID has been in use for more than 2 years, please contact me. You can earn more than 100k naira a day.
I need you to know some Chinese, or you need a lot of time to work with me. I need you to have the experience of recharge to buy game gold coins
Use your mobile phone to recharge the game gold for me, and bind your Apple ID with my bank card. You don't need to invest a cent. Use my money to buy gold coins in the game for me. I'll give you a big Commission. But you need a lot of time to work with me. If you have Apple ID from Canada, USA, Spain, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, UK, please contact me. There are many national ID, need to test, if you are using Apple phone, please contact me
k

(1) (Reply)

Ps4 Slim 500gb 2 Pads (130k) / Canada Quality Phones, Laptops & Accessories / Iphone 11 Promax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.