Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Life Hack - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Life Hack (336 Views)

Hack Version Ps4 / I Want To Hack My PS4 / Atm Scam - New Trick Exposed | How They Hack Peoples Password . |2017| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Hack by Luckydonalds(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
EDIT:
Life Lessons to help shape me into becoming a better man
Of all the hard things we have to do everyday, the most difficult one of them all is to keep going

Do hard things, all of us who are privileged enough to be healthy, to be alive and to have education. Our role is not to do small things and to solve small problems, the only way we can justify privilege is by solving the world’s biggest problems and by doing hard things.

We all may have daily tasks which takes us closer to our goal and aspiration but we must ensure to possess consistency, perseverance, grit, and dedication to complete them irrespective of every obstacle we encounter and how hard they become. This of course is the most difficult of them all but we must DO IT!

I have realised that at this point in my life, I no longer have the luxury of taking small/slow consistent steps & that I'll sink if I don't start taking quicker steps with longer strides.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Sales... Samsung S9 And S10 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 256gb 8gb Ram For Sale / SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.