Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Never Give Up! Suicide Is Never The Option - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Never Give Up! Suicide Is Never The Option (279 Views)

Nigerian Police Say Abuja Man Who Climbed Mast To Commit Suicide Is In Custody / Suicide Is The Only Option. / Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Give Up! Suicide Is Never The Option by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2020
No matter how hard life is treating you, never give up.

Currently, the nation's economy is not helping at all. The value of Naira keeps dropping everyday. People are loosing their jobs on a daily basis. Parents can't take care of their children anymore. To be honest, series of things are happening in the country and it is very sad seeing our leaders looting the funds that belong to the citizens.

Fews reasons you shouldn't commit suicide or give up:

1. It is a sinful act for you to take your own life.

2. You're just passing through the hard time now, you shall smile tomorrow.

3. Your problem is never the first in history. Those of old overcame it. You can overcome too.

4. You are to mentor people after you overcame your hard times.

5. Only the cowards go for suicide.

6. You have better days ahead.

Friends, please stay strong always.

Say NO to SUICIDE.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
Re: Never Give Up! Suicide Is Never The Option by Jedalord: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2020
My brother,if you kill yourself you won't know what you are capable of achieving, silver and gold, I don't have but I will recommend you start searching out meaning for yourself through books of great men you admire and I know you will come out stronger

A living dog is better than a dead lion
Happy Sunday
Have a blessed week

1 Like

Re: Never Give Up! Suicide Is Never The Option by Tonyspecial(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2020
Thanks But please talk to this man

2 Likes

Re: Never Give Up! Suicide Is Never The Option by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique, seun, nex, uboma

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Commissioner Rescues Brutalized Toddler In Abagana Accused Of Witchcraft / #SecureNorth: Where Is ‘Shege Ka Fasa’? / Do You Have Any Facebook For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.