Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Learn Java Me - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn Java Me (557 Views)

Do You Want To Learn Java From A Java Developer, Contact Elcollino@gmail.com. / Learn Java Computer Programming Here / Learn Java, Asp.net, Vb.net,c# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Java Me by Prudent1: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2011
There is a called www.gossipsonjavame..com it's like a discussion class where a topic with lucid definitions and explanations on java me component is posted then the members would give their own prospect of the topic, it's a group meant for both the beginners and experts of java-me some form of group where we can talk extensively about java microedition with no timers. Come and explore the world of applications on mobile phones and other embedded device

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Business Intelligence(msbi:ssas,ssrs,ssis) Realtime Online Training / Ict Certification/training In Abuja! / Ccna,oracle And Microsft Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.