Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Please I Need Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Help (134 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help by Richarlison640(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
hello fellers am trying to design an ATM software for the blind it is going to be in form of a website to make it possible for blind people use it is going to be through spoken instructions let say for example it says welcome nairaland bank to withdraw press 1 to check balance press 2 for transfer press 3, to cut it all short it give voiced instruction to the user i have succeeded in build the user interface were I need help to to make it speak to customers for the interface I used HTML,CSS and php i seruously need your help guys this means a lot to me. thank
Re: Please I Need Help by jikins(m): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Richarlison640:
hello fellers am trying to design an ATM software for the blind it is going to be in form of a website to make it possible for blind people use it is going to be through spoken instructions let say for example it says welcome nairaland bank to withdraw press 1 to check balance press 2 for transfer press 3, to cut it all short it give voiced instruction to the user i have succeeded in build the user interface were I need help to to make it speak to customers for the interface I used HTML,CSS and php i seruously need your help guys this means a lot to me. thank

I love it when programmers pay attention to accessibility. I must admit I don't know much on this but what I can say is there are softwares that help blind people surf the web. And these are text to speech obviously, so they read out the content of the Web page out. Maybe you can try getting your hands on one of these and view your web page with it and see how it comes out. There also tips online on how to make your web page more accessible to blind people. You can also check those out and make adjustments if need be. But as per your question of adding sound inherently on the Web page it self that gives instructions, I have no idea. Best of luck though. If you can drop a link to the finish product that would be great too.

(1) (Reply)

Why To Choose Angular Js? / Kindle Won't Turn On / Kindle Won't Turn On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.