Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Java/python - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java/python (336 Views)

Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For / I Saw This Nigerian Java/Python Instructor On UDEMY And It Made Me Happy / Who Knows Basic Programming(javascript, Java Python) In Calabar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java/python by Skye123: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pls, guys. I'm very confused on what to do. I wanna develop apps and at the same time, I wanna become a data scientist or an AI developer. Pls, is it possible to learn both java and Python or I should forgo one and take one. Which one should I choose then?

1 Like

Re: Java/python by Semtu(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Skye123:
Pls, guys. I'm very confused on what to do. I wanna develop apps and at the same time, I wanna become a data scientist or an AI developer. Pls, is it possible to learn both java and Python or I should forgo one and take one. Which one should I choose then?

Python does both.
Re: Java/python by Karleb(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Skye123:

Your best bet is python.
Re: Java/python by parkervero(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
If you're thinking of enterprise development and big data, java is the best. If you are thinking of ML and data science then I'm afraid to tell you that Python does it well.

I'm a java dev, the learning curve of java is steep but it gives you solid foundation of programming, you can pick Python and feel great in short time with java knowledge but that can not be said of Python.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of A Telegram Programmer Fixed!!! / Importance Of Mobile App Wireframing To Succeed In 2021 / Web Developers (html Css Javascript Php) Needed For Freelance Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.