Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:54 AM

Diego Maradona Dead - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Maradona Dead (59380 Views)

Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diego Maradona Dead by simplesearch: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
He excel in his choosing career no doubt, but did he surrender his life to Christ while on earth this is usually where the problem lies with many greats. They feel ashamed to be associated with Christ because of the clique they belong to and their status in the society, but those things don't last. Our primary purpose on earth is to be genuinely reconciled to God, all other breathtaking achievement are nothing but addition. With the grandiose and flattery of beleaguer fanatical fans a church was even build in his name with himself as the object of worship. We should be careful who we worship and where we worship, this is because after death it doesn't take much time before reality dawn on us of what really matters and the sovereignty of Christ over all. Even adherents of Islam and other deviant religious sects all over the world will be dazed after death to see that Jesus is the only way to salvation and none else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diego Maradona Dead by HallaDaTruth: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
FastestGirl:
Drugs just do this man strong thing

I strongly believe that as medical science gets more advanced, we might discover that Lionel messi and usain bolt used drugs.
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by Blakpot: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Sad day for football.
R.I.P genius
The real G.O.A.T.

Coincidentally, George Best died on the same date in 2005
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by Dammy774(f): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
thanks for the correction

Wreak and wreck are both correct.
You are still correct.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona Dead by Blackestjunior(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
The 1 and only true G. O. A. T

RIP sir
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by Dayoebe(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
This is the 2nd bad news I will receive today!
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by riczy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Rip football legend! Very sad. May God Almighty comfort his bereaved family!
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by Blakpot: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

I strongly believe that as medical science gets more advanced, we might discover that Lionel messi and usain bolt used drugs.

So drugs made Messi super talented, improved his dribbling skill, passing accuracy, shooting techniques and accuracy?

Very lazy assumption indeed

2 Likes

Re: Diego Maradona Dead by sholay2011(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
simplesearch:
He excel in his choose career not doubt, but did he surrender his life to Christ while on earth this is usually where the problem lies with many greats. They feel ashamed to be associated with Christ because of the clique they belong to and their status in the society, but those things don't last. Our primary purpose on earth is to be genuinely reconciled to God, all other breathtaking achievement are nothing but addition. With the grandiose and flattery of beleaguer fanatical fans a church was even build in his name with himself as the object of worship. We should be careful who we worship and where we worship, this is because after death it doesn't take much time before reality dawn on us of what really matters and the sovereignty of Christ over all. Even adherents of Islam and other deviant religious sects all over the world will be dazed after death to see that Jesus is the only way to salvation and none else.
Well said. smiley
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by Tifunloran: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kobe Bryant, Chadwick Boseman, Diego Maradona, Pop smoke King von all in the space of 10 months...
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by sholay2011(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dayoebe:
This is the 2nd bad news I will receive today!
Pele. It is well with you!
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by bobochem: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Rest in peace the great football legend
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by lildush(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Higgies:
How can he die

Oya bring him back to life na.....
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by Damian10(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Rest on legend, you live forever in the world of football
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by motionarena: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Rest In Peace Legend
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by naijadrivablog: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chai! sad

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona Dead by naijadrivablog: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chai sad
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by Etrusen(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
RIP to the Argentine soccer god
2020 is wretch
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by rafosky1: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Adieu Baller. The man with the Hand of God. " Maradona" That name wont be forgetten anytime soon.
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Good bye Legend. Maradona brought me into the game of football and made a football addict.

I will definitely miss him.
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by naijadrivablog: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yenefer:
grin

The boy behind this moniker, why are you "cheesy" that a man greater than your generation died
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by saxby(f): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
A legend is gone embarassed

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona Dead by Williams2020: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chai! I thought he was well after the surgery. Rest on Legend.

1 Like

Re: Diego Maradona Dead by ThierryJay: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
sholay2011:

Pele. It is well with you!

Amen. Though I initially thought you were referring to Pele the great footballer. The prayer is still in order regardless.
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by miqos02(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by StrictlyStreet: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
He lived very long considering his lifestyle. Rest in peace, the king of soccer.
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by begge: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Diego maradona the number10. This man almost kill peter rufai with shot 4 usa 94
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by daddy001: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
The true special one...R.I.P
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by laitsy: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
What a rude shock legend. R. I. P
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by amliftedhigher: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Youth should runaway from drugs oh. If it did not kill now, it will kill tomorrow?
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by Hermes119: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
pagekollection2:

respect the dead
Actually the message is for the living
Re: Diego Maradona Dead by Majestybaba92(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
rest in peace world football legend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea / Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept £24m Bid / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.