Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,005 members, 7,856,051 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Am Scared Oooo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared Oooo (796 Views)

Am Scared To Touch My Wife. / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die / I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared Oooo by IfeLuvely: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
Dear people, my fiance just broke the news to me that he is relocating to NG. I do not mind really, because right now that is the best option in regards to getting a very good job and fulfilling his dreams, but I will be left in jand without him and I do not trust most naija girls, cos even if yu dont wanna do, I have been told they have their ways, please am i just over reacting? Good advices are welcome!
Re: I Am Scared Oooo by Blazay(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2011
Relocating to Nigeria ke? cheesy
Please, you are not over-reacting.
Justsing that good ol' song 'let's just kiss and say goodbye'! kiss

I am not concerned about the Nigerian girls or women.
More like concerned about him.
Please, make shuaaa you have a 'plan B'.
No sensible woman puts all her eggs in one basket.

Absence may make the heart 'grow' fonder. . .but proscrastination is also always the 'thief' of time.

We are talking "Teddy Pendagrass" here. As in "50/50" love and "50/50" chances of success or failure.

Goodu luck o! cheesy
Re: I Am Scared Oooo by Nekai(f): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2011
Blazay:

No sensible woman puts all her eggs in one basket.

Absence may make the heart 'grow' fonder. . .but proscrastination is also always the 'thief' of time.

We are talking "Teddy Pendagrass" here. As in "50/50" love and "50/50" chances of success or failure.

Goodu luck o! cheesy

I actually agree with this advice. Don't put your life on hold for him. Make yourself available to the possibility that there may be someone else out there for you. Don't just sit at home all the time waiting for him to call. Go out and make friends during this time, if you end up meeting someone else that you want to settle down with, so be it.
Because you know he will be doing the same thing.
Re: I Am Scared Oooo by HighChief4(m): 1:17am On Mar 22, 2011
@Op
Just expect the worst, while hoping for the best because he is so gonna see other gals. But what matters is if they will influence his decisions and emotions 2wards you.
Re: I Am Scared Oooo by jamace(m): 4:36am On Mar 22, 2011
OP

I hope you don hear their advice? Act fast else, you will become stranded.
Re: I Am Scared Oooo by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2011
Re: I Am Scared Oooo by IfeLuvely: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2011
@ everybody, he is definitely the one, i cannot imagine my life without him, I am gonna say whole heartedly that this is the man God has given me, no dispute. Just for the fact that he is going to naija, his friends have started advicing him to get me pregnant and go and do the trad wedding ASAP, but he said he wants the best of the best for me, and what his friends are advising is not. I am planning that i will be going to naija every three months till everything is sorted, I have no plan B ooo and i do not intend to have a plan B or C, he is my plan everything, so in this case, am i making sense?
Re: I Am Scared Oooo by debest1(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2011
IfeLuvely , hmmmm abeg take a chill pill. That you are in love with the guy is without doubt, but dont get to the point where you see him as your life. God forbid if your relationship ends for some reasons does that mean the end of your life as well?
In this instance, I feel is your love is as strong as you claim his going to naija aint gonna change anything; all you need is a plan; and all this 3-monthly visit aint gonna work. If you are planning on settling down you both need to sort out where you intend to live

(1) (Reply)

38 Killed, 50 Missing In Jos Flood / Man Commits Suicide In Delta Over Failed Sex Organ / Sexist Men More Likely To Prefer Women With Bigger Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.