Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply (1909 Views)

A Nairalander: Designed A Picture Using Nokia Asha 302(+photo)Updated / How To Munch or take screenshots on nokia E7 / Using Nokia N97/n96 To Watch Dstv Channels On Tvs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2011
Is any using the nokia E7 want to know how gud it is
Re: Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply by shockreaction(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
It's alright. It's pretty much like the N8, but with a hardware keyboard and a larger screen. Great build quality. The screen is really great for watching videos considering the size. I haven't tried out the camera however since I don't have a need for it. I already have the N8 and a Powershot S95 to take care of my photoshoot needs.

The keyboard is nice. The keys are well spaced out and typing is easy and straightforward.

I'm not too keen on the lack of a microSD card slot and FM transmitter though. I guess you could overlook the microSD card shortcoming if you don't need to carry more than 14GB of data around (that's about the amount of usable space you have available on mass memory).

I'd probably get around to doing a short review on my blog within a couple of weeks.
Re: Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
The only problem with these phone is that its battery is not replaceable am using n97mini sometimes its hangs all the buttons seized and i have 2 remove the battery before and restart d phone imagine using E7 n it freezes
Re: Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply by shockreaction(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2011
I haven't experienced a freeze with the E7 yet. Yes, the non-user replaceable battery is another annoyance but I guess I'm sorta used to it now since I've been using the N8 for a while. Symbian^3's actually very stable for the most part.
Re: Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply by tonardo(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
shockreaction:

It's alright. It's pretty much like the N8, but with a hardware keyboard and a larger screen. Great build quality. The screen is really great for watching videos considering the size. I haven't tried out the camera however since I don't have a need for it. I already have the N8 and a Powershot S95 to take care of my photoshoot needs.

The keyboard is nice. The keys are well spaced out and typing is easy and straightforward.

I'm not too keen on the lack of a microSD card slot and FM transmitter though. I guess you could overlook the microSD card shortcoming if you don't need to carry more than 14GB of data around (that's about the amount of usable space you have available on mass memory).

I'd probably get around to doing a short review on my blog within a couple of weeks.

pls how much is E7 now am in love wit the phone,
Re: Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2011
Well i scared of the non replaceable cos soon it will start to freeze and that happens it going to be problem
Re: Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply by landlord01(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
shud be around 100k
Re: Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply by dabosuker(m): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2011
Symbiam 3 is verry very stable, & even if it freezes, you could just hold down the power button for about 2 secs & it do a soft reboot automatically,, but symbian 3 is very stable
the E7 is about 88K- 95K, i bought mine for 90K in PHC
Re: Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply by outletonli: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2011
Almost no one can resist the temptation of LV Bags.There established many online louis vuitton outlet recently with the aim of making people's shopping more convenient.
Re: Is Any Using Nokia E7 Plz Reply by LordReed(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2011
@Cyclops4real
I used to be a Nokia fan but right its hard to recommend buying the E7. I'll rather recommend the Samsung Galaxy S or S II. Symbian is its twilight while the sun has just risen for Android. Right now the Android platform is garnering support from all angles so that all the popular apps all have Android versions plus some exclusive ones.

My friend who uses an E7 'swallowed spit' when he saw the Galaxy S II and immediately felt like ditching his E7 despite he had used it for just about a month.

(1) (Reply)

Got A Call From 08090000200 Asking To Go Register My Line / Etisalat Smartpak And Sharedata Wallet Wahala / First Smartphone With HD Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.