Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Learning .Net Fullstack Development {My diary} - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learning .Net Fullstack Development {My diary} (291 Views)

Am I Too Old To Be Learning Fullstack Development / Learn Coding In Ilorin Kwara Stat!! Frontend, Backend And Fullstack Development! / Journey To Being A FULLSTACK Web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning .Net Fullstack Development {My diary} by techhub012: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2020
I am coming from a javascript background .I have basic knowledge of writing javascript html and css but i decided to learn csharp and become a fullstack developer due to personal reasons.

Day1 {December 04 2020}

Today I learnt how to name variables and basic operation in csharp .and build a basic calculator that ask user for two number and the type of operation they wish to carry out and return the result .

Please am open to advice and suggestion from .net developer on the forum .

Thanks.

Below is the resources am using at the moment

https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-csharp-by-building-applications/

https://www.udemy.com/course/csharp-tutorial-for-beginners/

3 Likes

Re: Learning .Net Fullstack Development {My diary} by FanOfMyself: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2020
Why did you leave js for c#? You can become a full stack javascript developer!. You can build web, mobile, and desktop apps from a javascript standpoint. Don't you know about Nodejs?
Re: Learning .Net Fullstack Development {My diary} by FanOfMyself: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Javascript is the present and future!
Re: Learning .Net Fullstack Development {My diary} by BEYEI: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
We are on this journey together. I've been learning C# DotNet core since October last year and I've been working on my project after which I'm going to be learning Javascript with Angular in mind and in-between I will learn xamarin

(1) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Software Programmer. / Help: I Need An In-depth Explanation On How Package Managers Work(npm And Yarn). / Maths In Python | Python Tutorial For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.