Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Repent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent (125 Views)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repent by youngchopper(m): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2020
Developed nation's don't buy into inheriting the kingdom of God because they feel that their level of development is better than what was promised in the Bible
but they forget that there will be no more sickness and death to turment us anymore.
2020 came with corona virus and Even the developed nation's are still in pains
2021 might be the worst
pls brothers and sisters the Kingdom promised to us by Jesus is the best and I will love to see everyone in that kingdom
Matthew 6:19-21
this is the word of God
written by Attamah Chijioke David
Re: Repent by Dtruthspeaker: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
youngchopper:
Developed nation's don't buy into inheriting the kingdom of God because they feel that their level of development is better than what was promised in the Bible
but they forget that there will be no more sickness and death to turment us anymore.
2020 came with corona virus and Even the developed nation's are still in pains.

Besides what you have just said Developed Nations are the Rebellious and Cursed People whom The Lord spoke against.

And like you said that they thought they were great enough to dispense with God, God therefore has dispensed with them.

They have only just started groaning, crying is coming!

youngchopper:

2021 might be the worst
pls brothers and sisters the Kingdom promised to us by Jesus is the best and I will love to see everyone in that kingdom
Matthew 6:19-21
this is the word of God
written by Attamah Chijioke David

It Will Be Worse, Until The Lord Comes, This is The Word of The Lord and It Must Be Done; And It Will Be Done!
Re: Repent by sonmvayina(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Besides what you have just said Developed Nations are the Rebellious and Cursed People whom The Lord spoke against.

And like you said that they thought they were great enough to dispense with God, God therefore has dispensed with them.

They have only just started groaning, crying is coming!

It Will Be Worse, Until The Lord Comes, This is The Word of The Lord and It Must Be Done; And It Will Be Done!

And you got that from the book they gave to your grand father, if you where wise won't you ask why they have abandoned it if what they wrote there was true? You are really a moroon...

Re: Repent by youngchopper(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
sonmvayina:

And you got that from the book they gave to your grand father, if you where wise won't you ask why they have abandoned it if what they wrote there was true? You are really a moroon...
me a Moroon
today I will insult the hell out of you
I'm a moroon can you foot my damn bills ?
do u think I'm your regular broke ass nigga drop your achievment with proof let me drop mine
if I tell the world to repent did I force u to repent u must be an slowpoke idiot common to comprehe d little English u can't
idiot
Re: Repent by Dtruthspeaker: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
youngchopper:

me a Moroon
do u think I'm your regular broke ass nigga drop your achievment with proof let me drop mine
if I tell the world to repent did I force u to repent u must be an slowpoke idiot common to comprehe d little English u can't
idiot

It is not you he Insults, it is I, because I have beaten him severally with sound knowledge that he could not respond to.

Thereafter, he sought to have another go at me but because I saw that he suffers some form of mental disorder, I refused to engage him, so he now goes from about Insulting me, wherever he findeth me.

Anyway, these are the days of the Fulfillment of Revelation, the days of endurance and patience.

Revelation 1
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Ch2: 7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
Re: Repent by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
youngchopper:

me a Moroon
idiot

It is not you he Insults, it is I, because I have beaten him severally with sound knowledge that he could not respond to.

Thereafter, he sought to have another go at me but because I saw that he suffers some form of mental disorder, I refused to engage him, so he now goes about Insulting me, wherever he findeth me.

Anyway, these are the days of the Fulfillment of Revelation, the days of endurance and patience.

Revelation 1
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Ch2: 7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
Re: Repent by sonmvayina(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
youngchopper:

me a Moroon
idiot

You sure say you well so ? I beg oh...quick quick see a psychiatrist..Nah for afternoon dem dey look for black goat oh....

A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Message To He Church Part 5 / Kingdom Conduct: Freed And Dead To Sin! [dead To Sin(1)] / Onos, Frank Edwards, Others To Light Up Cameroon With The Peace Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.