Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Know The Difference: Basic Logo, 3D Logo, Hyper-enhancement Logo And Mockup -pic - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Know The Difference: Basic Logo, 3D Logo, Hyper-enhancement Logo And Mockup -pic (275 Views)

I Will Help You With Your Brand And Business 3D Logo And 3D Animation / I Create 3d Logo Designs And Lot More / Logo Enhancement And Hyper Realistic Drawings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know The Difference: Basic Logo, 3D Logo, Hyper-enhancement Logo And Mockup -pic by akinmusi(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Know the difference: Basic Logo, 3D logo, Hyper-enhancement logo and Mockup (Pic)

Simple and Basic logo come with a flat surface or 2D designs also know has two-dimensional designs. Almost or synonymous to the conventional teaching and knowledge of 2D shapes that we were or still taught in Elementary Schools. As a graphic illustration or design is concerned, we have 2D design professional, just like MC Oluomo of Lagos is a career NURTW professional - refined agbero, no pun intended please. I made him a good point of refuse. I am sure some parents would be regretting not allow their children or sons to be a crude and elementary tout then.

Now back to the matter.

3D designs or Logos too have evolved, transitioning far beyond making shape extrusion, curved edges, paths Illustration but to a more sophisticated and eye-catching designs to appeal to designs and meeting both individuals and corporate organizational needs for complex market demands and result-oriented marketing campaigns.

In simple terms, 3D is an improved graphic design emanating from 2D. Note we also have an amazing 360° designs. I will not on this for now.

Now, for hyper realistic designs and concepts, it also involves innovation and seeing or perceived work of art of imagination and bringing it to real significance or reality but however, it's virtual not until a real work craft is done.

In summary, mockup is a virtual problem solving design. For example, I wanted a face-lift design for my office, I could engage the work of a 3D design professional to give me the layout design. This is most common with building 3D designs. To make mockup has meaning is that it gives you a testing ground for realization.

A simple diffence is the attached pics.

1. 2D designs or a client basic logo.
2. 3D design but complex. It's also called hyper realistic design or mockup.

I will be having a class, online precisely, of logo designs. If you are interested, you can send me a whatsapp message on +234 806 370 5240. Just indicate online class or for convenience, drop your WhatsApp Number here.

Lest I forget you can make money from 3D and Mockup designs.

Thank you.

Yomi Motudun & Associates

See our online Art Gallery
https://www.nairaland.com/5939060/logo-enhancement-hyper-realistic-drawings

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Buy Quality Aso-oke From Iseyin Oyo-state / Hisense 6kg Washing Machine Silver (WFEV6012S) For Sale (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.