Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Looking For A Flutter And Firebase Developer To Partner For An Edtech Startup. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For A Flutter And Firebase Developer To Partner For An Edtech Startup. (268 Views)

Help!!! I Got Stuck While Building A Flutter App / In Need Of A Flutter App Developer / Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Flutter And Firebase Developer To Partner For An Edtech Startup. by Kingtommy2: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2020
If you are a flutter developer who would like to be a partner in an Edtech startup. I would like you to join my team. You will get equity and a small salary at first, later the salary will be reviewed within three months to standard pay and you will still keep your equity. The Edtech Startup aims to redefine education in a specific niche. If you are interested reach Me at elonpeter12 @ gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

App Creator Without Coding / How Do You Get Remote Jobs / Google Update On Android Studio 4.2 beta 4 and Android Studio Canary version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.