Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Looking For A Flutter And Firebase Developer To Partner In An Edtech Startup - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For A Flutter And Firebase Developer To Partner In An Edtech Startup (132 Views)

Build A Social Network App Like Facebook & Whatsapp With Flutter & Firebase / Firebase Course And Certification / New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Flutter And Firebase Developer To Partner In An Edtech Startup by Kingtommy2: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2020
If you are a flutter developer who would like to be a partner in an Edtech startup. I would like you to join my team. You will get equity and a small salary at first, later the salary will be reviewed within three months to standard pay and you will still keep your equity. The Edtech Startup aims to redefine education in a specific niche. If you are interested reach Me at elonpeter12 @ gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Premium Web Development Services / How To Find Unlimited Low Competitive Affiliate Keywords / My Mode Stopped Working, Pls How Do I Fix It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.