Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Side Effects Of The Pfizer Mrna Covid Vaccine. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Side Effects Of The Pfizer Mrna Covid Vaccine. (404 Views)

Nigeria, 5 African Countries To Establish mRNA Vaccine Production - WHO / BioNTech To Develop mRNA Malaria Vaccine / Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Effects Of The Pfizer Mrna Covid Vaccine. by bn365: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
4 healthy people went and got the mRNA vaccine but ended up with Bell's palsy, 3 of the cases hasn't been resolved.
If 3 healthy people out of say, 100 develop Bell's Palsy after the jab, how many in total, in the long run, makes it a safe vaccine?
Sharing because I support people making INFORMED decisions.

Re: Side Effects Of The Pfizer Mrna Covid Vaccine. by twutin1: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
I don’t care. All I know is that the vaccine is never making its way into Naija. They are allowed to use it in arrewa north but not S nigeria

1 Like

Re: Side Effects Of The Pfizer Mrna Covid Vaccine. by bn365: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bell's palsy

Re: Side Effects Of The Pfizer Mrna Covid Vaccine. by oxypressPlus: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
bn365:
4 healthy people went and got the mRNA vaccine but ended up with Bell's palsy, 3 of the cases hasn't been resolved.
If 3 healthy people out of say, 100 develop Bell's Palsy after the jab, how many in total, in the long run, makes it a safe vaccine?
Sharing because I support people making INFORMED decisions.

Ok we can choose between covid19 and Bells Palsy.
Treatment of choice of covid19 induced Bells palsy will be hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
Fear not, hbot is available, and it is very safe.
HBOT PROVIDERS.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Health Tips: Natural Treatment For Different Kinds Of Diseases / Where To Buy GNLD NEOLIFE Supplements If You Live In UAE / Only About 260,000 People In Lagos Have Been Vaccinated – Commisioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.