Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

.. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (9694 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Heineken(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Muftimenk:
hello have got a phone now

070six7195two07
Chat me on what's app
nice one bro. Congratulations. I'll send a message
Re: .. by justwise(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Muftimenk:
hello have got a phone now

070six7195two07
Chat me on what's app
Re: .. by Littlemom2021: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jennyfha:
I am back with another giveaway
I want to give out 5k -10k each to 10 people from this category single mothers , students , young orphans and widows . Tell me what can 5k do for you students and young orphans . What can 10k do for you single mother and widows. Female only Don’t drop your acc until I ask you. will pick randomly on Sunday
good evening ma I am in two category you listed above I am a single mom of 1 kid at my Early age and also a young orphan I lost my dad at an early age,ma 5-10k will help me get my baby foodstuff and some drugs for him he just stop breastfeeding and he has be sick this days also I need to get his food because everynight he always wake up to drink his pap like two times before morning and also the money will still help me with some foodstuff in the house to support my mom we feed from the cap I do and supply to the market and it wasn't easy at all tnkz and may God bless you
Re: .. by Littlemom2021: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jennyfha:
I want to give out 5k -10k each to 10 people from this category single mothers , students , young orphans and widows . Tell me what can 5k do for you students and young orphans . What can 10k do for you single mother and widows. Female only Don’t drop your acc until I ask you. will pick randomly on Sunday
ma please do check your email I just text you tnkz and may God bless you
Re: .. by Littlemom2021: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jennyfha:
good evening ma how have been hope you are doing great thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Dress In The Presence Of My Five Year Old Daughter / Should One Ask A Divorcee What Caused The Split? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.