Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Plot To Kill Obagol. Can Somebody Confirm This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Kill Obagol. Can Somebody Confirm This? (869 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes / Pls Somebody Confirm This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot To Kill Obagol. Can Somebody Confirm This? by PurestBoy(m): 1:57am On Jun 30, 2007
I read in one of our national dailies about the plot to kill Obagol. How true is this?
Re: Plot To Kill Obagol. Can Somebody Confirm This? by DisGuy: 2:24am On Jun 30, 2007
are you in nigeria?
Re: Plot To Kill Obagol. Can Somebody Confirm This? by kokoA(m): 2:50am On Jun 30, 2007
Dis Guy:

are you in nigeria?

I suprise to o!

Anyway it was'nt like somebody wanted to kill him. His car was actualy attacked by some "robbers" according to the police. Though it was reported that he was'nt in the car at the time of the shoot out, but a friend of his was shot shot on the arm. This is the version I heared o.
Re: Plot To Kill Obagol. Can Somebody Confirm This? by TayoD(m): 5:39am On Jun 30, 2007
@topic,

Please check out this link. I think kickoff is almost always reliable. http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/stories/story8320.html
Re: Plot To Kill Obagol. Can Somebody Confirm This? by DisGuy: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2007

(1) (Reply)

3 Feared Killed As Hoodlums Attack Ladoja’s House / Yar`adua`s Government Of Compromise / Senate Probes Mark’s N400m House Renovation Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.