Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (530 Views)

Discover The Legit Way To Make Atleast $2 Daily / Learn How To Make Atleast 700k Monthly Online! No Hype. / Make atleast 5k to 30k daily, doing this business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by shiffynaani(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2020
R
Re: . by dvkot(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2021
shiffynaani:
Straight to the point, pls don't contact if you don't have telegram on your phone. I will share you a link through which you can also make some little Btc which you can convert to cash on luno. Am willing to share it to only few people pls. So it will be a first come first serve thing. My number is on my signature, search for it on telegram.
hi, you are trying to email me
Re: . by shiffynaani(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2021
dvkot:
hi, you are trying to email me
yes boss. It's about the dropshipping stuff. Pls can you send your number to my mail. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Trading / .......... / Verify Your Binance Account And Start Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.