Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

How Can U Be Good In Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can U Be Good In Programming (335 Views)

At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming / Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Be Good In Programming by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
pls I need help u as programmers...I currently a script kiddie or an amateur programmer...And I really need to develop my skills in programming

What can u advise on me ...so that I good in programming
Re: How Can U Be Good In Programming by aronski(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kinglyte56:
pls I need help u as programmers...I currently a script kiddie or an amateur programmer...And I really need to develop my skills in programming

1. Constant learning
2. Learn new things with the language ur currently learning
3. Know ur place e.g. are for web or app or... and if for any, are u for python or PHP or JAVA or... no let online hype decieve u. u no go fit deal with some languages so choose what u can deal with
4. Don't ever forget No 1
Re: How Can U Be Good In Programming by parkervero(m): 5:39am On Dec 14, 2020
Kinglyte56:

Do you really want to good at it?

1. Stop watching video tutorials when your basics aren't solid.
2. Stop being in a hurry to a programmer.
3. Start the learning all over, this time, learning the basic.
4. Get good resources I recommend books for your learning. Books might be slow and daunting but it gives you detailed explanation on various topics in the the language of your choice. Books give you confidence. Books can help you go for an interview prepared with great confidence but tutorials won't, trust me.
5. After you have understood basics, it is time to build something. Something like a small app such as note taking app or any app you might think of. Build those apps with the knowledge you gain from your study. Start with small app you can add features to in the future.
6. Keep practising, practice, practice, practice.
7. My best part is start real fucckk. Don't miss a day without fuucckk. It sweet, ehn?

1 Like

Re: How Can U Be Good In Programming by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2020
parkervero:

Do you really want to good at it?

1. Stop watching video tutorials when your basics aren't solid.
2. Stop being in a hurry to a programmer.
3. Start the learning all over, this time, learning the basic.
4. Get good resources I recommend books for your learning. Books might be slow and daunting but it gives you detailed explanation on various topics in the the language of your choice. Books give you confidence. Books can help you go for an interview prepared with great confidence but tutorials won't, trust me.
5. After you have understood basics, it is time to build something. Something like a small app such as note taking app or any app you might think of. Build those apps with the knowledge you gain from your study. Start with small app you can add features to in the future.
6. Keep practising, practice, practice, practice.
7. My best part is start real fucckk. Don't miss a day without fuucckk. It sweet, ehn?

This ur no 7 ehn....

(1) (Reply)

7 Mobile App Development Trends To Watch Out For In 2021 / Full-stack Web Developer Needed / Best Camtasia Alternative To Record Computer Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.