Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,846 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Mouse - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mouse (311 Views)

Never Retype Text Again!!! Just Buy This Mouse. / Never Retype Text Again!!! Just Buy This Mouse. / Never Retype Text Again!!! Just Buy This Mouse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouse by WoeBetide666: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Cat
Re: Mouse by ojun50(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2020
It is our money.....
Re: Mouse by WoeBetide666: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2020
ojun50:
It is our money.....

1 Like

Re: Mouse by jamebex(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2020
All monies you opened account with are paid into your account.

If I may ask, how did you open the account, digitally or at a physical branch.

If at the branch, did you pay the money in by yourself at the teller point or you handed the money over to the officer that opened the account for you. If it is the later, just go back to the officer as he or she may have forgotten to pay in the money.

1 Like

Re: Mouse by danifinest(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2020
WoeBetide666:
If I open an Individual Savings account with FirstBank what happens to the 'opening balance' or the money I opened the account with. Does it reflect in my new account or is it the bank's money?

I opened an account with a small sum and on checking my balance it says I have 0 naira.
I don't know about this but it is meant to reflect in the account. Unless they used it to process your ATM card which is just above 1k

1 Like

Re: Mouse by WoeBetide666: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2020
jamebex:
All monies you opened account with are paid into your account.

If I may ask, how did you open the account, digitally or at a physical branch.

If at the branch, did you pay the money in by yourself at the teller point or you handed the money over to the officer that opened the account for you. If it is the later, just go back to the officer as he or she may have forgotten to pay in the money.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Maize , Soybeans, Sesame Seeds Delivery / Goodafternoon Great Minds Please Is There Any Good Online Hustle?? / Print 1000 Copies Of A5 Flyer 12,500 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.