Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Developers Wanted!!!!!!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Developers Wanted!!!!!!!! (382 Views)

Full Stack Developers Wanted / Developers Wanted!!!!!!!! / Software Developers Wanted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developers Wanted!!!!!!!! by shellraizer64: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Are you a developer out there looking to take on a project that will disrupt the ecommerce space?
Are you tired of taking on ecommerce projects that does nothing but copy and continue to preserve the status quo, DM me ASAP, we are in need of highly creative and passionate problem solvers willing to stand at the tip of their feet and take on challenges, that will lead to total disruption of the space.
We are on the search for;

✅Front End Developer

QUALITIES

✅Problem Solver.

✅Driven/Passionate.

✅Creative/Critical Thinker.

✅Risk Taker.

✅Optimistic.

✅Smart.

✅Perspective Thinker.

✅Resourceful.
Re: Developers Wanted!!!!!!!! by Stainlezzking: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
2 cents
Is there a DM button here ??
My skills are
Html
Css
Javascript
Bootstrap
Node js

Let me know if I am qualified and how to contact you
Re: Developers Wanted!!!!!!!! by tope6217: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
My own skill na

JavaScript
Jquery
Php
Laravel
Mysqli
React
Bootstrap
HTML
CSS

Chat with me 08109319667

(1) (Reply)

List Of Tech Firms In Lagos Or Anywhere In Nigeria / !!! / Building A Stablecoin/,token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.