Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

HELL Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELL Fire (862 Views)

Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELL Fire by IfIPerishIPeris: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
A lot of people like to make jokes about Hell Fire.
Trust me, that is one place you don't want to joke about. It is beyond HORRIFIC!

JESUS died and rose again so we don't have to go there but be with Him forever in Heaven.
Hell is Real!
Heaven is Real!
Choose wisely!
There is no more time..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELL Fire by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
IfIPerishIPeris:
A lot of people like to make jokes about Hell Fire.
Trust me, that is one place you don't want to joke about. It is beyond HORRIFIC!

JESUS died and rose again so we don't have to go there but be with Him forever in Heaven.
Hell is Real!
Heaven is Real!
Choose wisely!
There is no more time.
Unbelievers do not go to or qualify for Hell. Only those who believe in Jesus Christ qualify for Hell as preached by Him.
Be careful to make sure you tell the Truth, the whole Truth and Nothing But, of the Gospel of the Kingdom to those you plan to reel in with your sweet talk into believing in Jesus Christ, because you may end up being the reason why they end up in Hell, if not.
Re: HELL Fire by IfIPerishIPeris: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Unbelievers do not go to or qualify for Hell. Only those who believe in Jesus Christ qualify for Hell as preached by Him.
Be careful to make sure you tell the Truth, the whole Truth and Nothing But, of the Gospel of the Kingdom to those you plan to reel in with your sweet talk into believing in Jesus Christ, because you may end up being the reason why they end up in Hell, if not.

You never stop talking trash!
Who did this to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELL Fire by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
IfIPerishIPeris:

You never stop talking trash!
Who did this to you?
Like I said, be careful that you are not the reason people you preach your twist on the GoodNews of Jesus Christ will end up in the Hell you scare them with, since it is only those who believe that meet the criteria for both Heaven and Hell.
God will hold you responsible for the part you play in leading folks to hell...Jesus Christ told you that.
Re: HELL Fire by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks Op. People need to hear this message more often for as long as the Earth remains, it would remain relevant, so it doesn't matter if they make a mockery of it. It doesn't change the Truth that it exists.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: HELL Fire by Dtruthspeaker: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
since it is only those who believe that meet the criteria for both Heaven and Hell.
God will hold you responsible for the part you play in leading folks to hell...Jesus Christ told you that.

So the world wide demand for "Do good, Flee from evil" applies only to a particular group?

God is Partial ba? False prophet!

2 Likes

Re: HELL Fire by Dtruthspeaker: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
since it is only those who believe that meet the criteria for both Heaven and Hell.

So the world wide demand for "Do good, Flee from evil" applies only to a particular group?

God is Partial ba? False prophet! angry

1 Like

Re: HELL Fire by sammy329(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I pray that the eyes of your understanding be enlightened.
Re: HELL Fire by Dtruthspeaker: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
sammy329:

Tell him oh, please tell him! There is Plenty wrong with his eyes, understanding and his soul, then he thinks we are trying to deceive him like his former pastors, so he thinks it better to deceive himself.

But I hate the fact that after deceiving himself, he now is seeking to recruit others.
Re: HELL Fire by judedwriter(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Re: HELL Fire by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
This boy when will you repent, see you in another thread blabbing trash.
Re: HELL Fire by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
sammy329:

Those prayers are instead needed by your person.
Re: HELL Fire by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
judedwriter:

Feel free to ask your question
Re: HELL Fire by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nuttella:
This boy when will you have repent, see you in another thread blabbing trash.
This girl, if you don't have anything reasonable to add, spend the time on more profitable endeavors than pretending you can insult me with your words.
Re: HELL Fire by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
This girl, if you don't have anything reasonable to add, spend the time on more profitable endeavors than pretending you can insult me with your words.
I feel so annoyed that have dignified you with a response in the past, Get off my mention. angry
Re: HELL Fire by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2020
Nuttella:
I feel so annoyed that have dignified you with a response in the past, Get off my mention. angry
Oh, really? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Jehovah's Witnesses Stopped Knocking On Peoples Doors / Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... / Faith The Jezebel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.