Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (533 Views)

Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) / See How This Man Is Crying After Taking Cbd Oil For Parkinson's Disease. / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: . by exynos(m): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2020
Stop the assumption and visit a hospital ASAP
Re: . by oxypressPlus: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Mranybody:
When I was a kid I drowned but I wasn't properly attended to and I think the drowning caused brain damage and now the brain damage caused the Parkinson.
I have almost all symptoms of Parkinson
My hands shakes on it's own
My legs are weak
Memory loss
I find it hard to concentrate and remember some simple things.
Please what do you think is really wrong with me?

HBOT can be of high benefit to you because we know nothing works better in this type of situation.

We know that after loss of oxygen for three minuites brain cells begin to die causing severe brain damage.

You suffered a near drowning condition.

You can still recover some function by use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy, hbot.

Our phone number is on Profile page for further contact using Whatsapp.
Re: . by dobnina(f): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Odour / How Do You Know If A Man Has HIV Positive? The Sign And Symptoms / High Cost Of Pad Forced Us Into Using Rags, Foams During Menstrual Flow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.