Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Jira Tutorial For Beginners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jira Tutorial For Beginners (684 Views)

Devops Tutorial For Beginners / Online Physics, Chemistry And Biology Tutorial For Jambites / Jamb Physics Tutorial for Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jira Tutorial For Beginners by Akshaylak: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2020
In this Jira Training video, you will learn about different Agile processes, Agile Terminologies, Agile Scrum, Scrum sprint activities, Jira software, and many more interesting topics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM_m6EzMg3k
Re: Jira Tutorial For Beginners by robertogarcia: 3:53pm On May 12, 2022
Is it actually worth checking out? I'm planning to learn more about Jira software and start working with it, but I'm not sure if tutorials from youtube can help a lot.
Re: Jira Tutorial For Beginners by TookyTooker: 4:24pm On May 12, 2022
Man, I can tell you that it's actually the best way to start. Do you even know how many people started their projects after the tutorials on Youtube? I can tell you that if you're willing to learn more about it, you should give them a try. Also, you can check out https://www.alphaservesp.com/products/atlassian/smart-git-integration/, it's a great solution to integrate your Git and Jira projects, and you'll definitely need it once you become a developer.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe For Schools To Resume Tomorrow. / Watch Video: Boy Who Sneaked Into A Female Hostel Dressed As A Girl / What Did Tinubu Do To Osun People? Why The Hate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.