Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

My Last Thread "Wisdom Is" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Last Thread "Wisdom Is" (170 Views)

Wisdom Chidozie Is a Web developer and Ceo Of Xbuzznet / Fmr President OBJ Receives Book Of Wisdom From A Nairalander In Paris (PICTURES) / Wisdom And Its Importance-www.ultimatenewz.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Last Thread "Wisdom Is" by happy200(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is my last thread on Nairaland.

Wisdom is knowing that everything means a lot and everything means nothing.

When you have gotten to the stage where you realise this. Know that you are in state of (vanity upon vanity all is vanity)

Everything means a lot and everything means zero.

Example 1. A job means a lot when the pay and working condition meets the required standard, and a job means nothing if you are only being exploited in the job and shouldn't be accepted.

Example 2. Marriage means a lot when both partners love theirselves genuinely and marriage means nothing if one is smiling and the other is weeping. And shouldn't be accepted.

Example 3. A leader means a lot if his words and actions are genuine, and a leader should mean nothing to you if h/she is totally unreasonable. I can go on and on but let me stop here.

Once again.
Thank you Nairaland.
Thank you Nairalanders.
Good bye. Happy200
Re: My Last Thread "Wisdom Is" by twutin1: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ok?
Re: My Last Thread "Wisdom Is" by IbadanJohnWick(f): 6:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Do giveaway angry

(1) (Reply)

We're Building Another Wikipedia - We Need You / hi / A Must Read: Open Letter To Gov. Ortom Over Ag's Wrong Interpretation Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.