Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Training Of Web And App Developers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Training Of Web And App Developers (788 Views)

Eyeopener: Aspiring Nigerian Game/App Developers Should Read This / with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? / Private Training Of C++ To Beginner In Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Training Of Web And App Developers by Chinedumagnus05(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
The Training of Web and App Developers

The best way to acquire training towards becoming a Web and App Developer is through Mentorship.

Acquiring a Mentor works best for you if you are a beginner into Web and App Development. A Mentor teaches you and continues to be at your disposal which is better than paying to learn at a seminars/most advertised courses.

At Advertised courses you are expected to learn everything within a predetermined short space of time. Most times with little or no grasp of the ideas and concepts which were theoretically taught the program comes to an end and your left in the lurch.

Mentor takes you through the practice and practical application of ideas and concepts which the course offers, and would always have an open line of communication with you through out ones formative period.

Mentees would always come back again and again to their Mentors to put them through on some gray areas. Wether he is in Tokyo or Australia, you always have access to the mentor through phone , watsapp or other platforms like GitHub etc.

Mentors are also resources you run to, in order to get ideas on how to conquer tough- knots and challenging problems which you encounter with your coding.

Get a mentor to train you if you are ready to start learning web and app development.!!!

By. Magnus Ezechukwu.
Enquiries call 07016551055
Re: The Training Of Web And App Developers by cosmos2000(m): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
I’m a self learner though slow progress
Re: The Training Of Web And App Developers by androablet: 5:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Google Maps and Waze are both exquisite GPS apps. They also are each by way of Google. Google Maps is type of the measuring stick for navigation apps. It has tons of locations, evaluations, directions, and avenue-stage images of most locations. Additionally, it has accessibility capabilities and you may down load maps for offline use. best gps app for android Waze is a touch more simple. It’s excellent for instructions, especially on avenue journeys or each day commutes. It uses consumer records to reveal such things as traffic jams, police locations, and different beneficial information. Plus, Waze has quite a few amusing voices for navigation. You can’t pass wrong either manner. They are each pretty accurate, even if they serve distinctive kinds of humans.
Re: The Training Of Web And App Developers by Chinedumagnus05(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
cosmos2000:
I’m a self learner though slow progress

Yes a self learner's progress will always be very slow, some times the zeal fizzles out because he or she can't see the end from the beginning nor figure it out. It's best if you have a mentor who have taught you very well and left you on your own to go and build up more. Am talking from experience.

I see a whole lot of people who say they're doing self learning. I know how it is most times.... It's like a blind leading a blind. You may not know it and be Studying a lot of irrelevant things that do not align and are not practically taught. So your left in the lurch.

That was my experience years back. I wanted to self learn and downloaded a lot of apps and topics on the subject. I only could now see the difference in retrospect- that if I didn't get the pro teacher I got to teach me, I wouldn't have ever known that I could build an amateur Website in as little as a week and grow thenceforth, same with my mobile app. Dev skill. Those practical class works was what motivated me to get to the top where I am now.
Re: The Training Of Web And App Developers by EmmaG1: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pls can u be my mentor too. This is my phone number:08103325767.l have been doing self taught for years on building web applications, but still not confident or sure of doing certain things.

(1) (Reply)

Android & Ios App Developer Wanted / Programmer Needed / Abuja Location.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.