Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

- Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / (666 Views)

How To Grow Your Youtube Channel In Nigeria 2020 / Get Your Youtube Channel Monetized In 1 Week Buy Youtube Views And Subscribers / Free Toon For First 100 People To Follow My Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by BizzBizz: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Re: by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2020
BizzBizz:
Dear Nairaland YouTubers, how do you get people to subscribe to your YouTube channel. I've been trying for a while now but i only manage to gather 14 subscribers.

below is the link to my YouTube channel

https://youtube.com/channel/UCLi9xj4yaTc9uEh3aTf9Mgg

I can get you real subscribers at a token
Re: by BizzBizz: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Realshay:

I can get you real subscribers at a token
1k subs na how much
Re: by richmanrichard: 4:24am On Dec 31, 2020
BizzBizz:
Dear Nairaland YouTubers, how do you get people to subscribe to your YouTube channel. I've been trying for a while now but i only manage to gather 14 subscribers.

very simple, go to most populated threads like betting thread and others; tell them what you want but you must b willing to pay atleast a token to each subscriber.like 100naira airtime to each person.
Re: by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2020
BizzBizz:

1k subs na how much

Re: by faceland: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
If you buy subscriber, your YouTube career is over because, when you post a video, the algorithm would show it to those fake subscribers.

Now you only have 14 videos and you are making noise. You haven't started yet. Post more so that those subscribing knows what type of videos you would be posting and want to watch future upload.... (just note that your current content would not get you into the YPP because you are reusing other people's content). Try and talk before or during it so it becomes an original REACTION VIDEO otherwise YouTube would never let you into the YPP for reused content.
Re: by Raptor2cool: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Check I Chad on YouTube, he's also here in nairaland but I can't recall his user name.
Drop a comment on his video and he will definitely reply.
Good luck.
Re: by onlineprof89(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
BizzBizz:

I will give you real 1500 human subscribers for 5k. I will deliver within 4days
Re: by growtogeda: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2021
don't even make the mistake of buying subscribers. don't try and do sub for sub. all these shortcuts will wound your YouTube career later because those people will not come back to watch your videos.
Re: by Sheriman(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hi my friend.
Don't try to buy subscribers or try any cheat just to outsmart YouTube because if you do you gonna regret yourself. It is owned by Google.
Allright, before I can say anything I want you to give me accurate answers to my questions.
By the way what type of content are you dishing out?
How is your consistency?
Did you create and upload your own original video?
Are you using someone else video that is not created by you?
Are you downloading from another source? Do some editing then uploading it to your channel?
YouTube and Blogging no be moi moi ooooo!!
It's for those who are ready to spend some cash on video tools and video editing software, those who have passion, dedication, serious, hard work, patience and consistency.

(1) (Reply)

Easter Graphics Design Bonanza / For Your Logo Design, Letterhead And Business Cards / Graphic Designer Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.