Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Who Wants To Learn Programming Or Advance In Programming? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Wants To Learn Programming Or Advance In Programming? (239 Views)

Can I Create Apps With No Programming Or Coding ? / Where Can U Learn Programming Or Web Developer In Lagos / Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Learn Programming Or Advance In Programming? by Apeshy102: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
I have 100+ premium udemy course in

�Html and CSS
� Javascript (more than five course variants with frameworks)
� Python, Django and Flask
�Machine learning
� SQL
�JAVA
�KOTLIN
� Wordpress
� Ethical Hacking
Etc

Very cheap and get delivered via flash drive for offline learning

10k per course, price reduces for course bundles

10k covers course videos + cost of flash drive + waybill

Re: Who Wants To Learn Programming Or Advance In Programming? by Apeshy102: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Streaming courses on Udemy is quite expensive here in Africa.

With 10k you can have a full course downloaded and sent to you any where in Nigeria

1 course = 10k

2 courses = 14k

3 Course s = 16k

4 courses = 19k

5 Courses = 20k

5 + x courses = 20k + xk

When you order from 6 course and above, you will pay 20k, plus 1k on the number of added courses to after the first 5 courses.
Re: Who Wants To Learn Programming Or Advance In Programming? by Apeshy102: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
If you need any udemy course relating to web development, dm.

I various courses all downloaded offline and would be forwarded to you anywhere in Nigeria in a flash drive.

You don't need to spend money on data streaming the courses! Get them in a flash and learn at your pace

Html, css and J's and bootstrap bundle

Re: Who Wants To Learn Programming Or Advance In Programming? by Apeshy102: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
JavaScript course bundle

Re: Who Wants To Learn Programming Or Advance In Programming? by Apeshy102: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Python course bundle

Re: Who Wants To Learn Programming Or Advance In Programming? by Apeshy102: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How Websites And Social Media Make Their Money / I Need To Convert A Photocopy To A Realistic Colour Original / Create Clickbank Account That Works In Nigeria 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.