Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (500 Views)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Leshurr(f): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Topic cancelled as most nairalanders are simply daft.. smh.
Re: by theFilmtric: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2021
All na Scam

check my signature
theFilmtricsay
Re: by Fahdiga(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2021
Your husband didn't say that because of the love he had for you. he said that knowing that he is the father of your kids. try and get a child outside marriage and then let him found out that he isn't the father of the child and watch him kick your ass out of his house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by FineUsername(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2021
Words ain't action.

Do the DNA test and pray it turns out the other way. There! You will find out what your husband will do.

2 Likes

Re: by Ofemmanu1: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2021
So, because your husband is a simp, you think all men are simps?!

I pity ya mama.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2021
I don’t know the rationale behind this post but I've got to say - hasty generalisations would take you nowhere. Not all men are your husband and your husband isn't all men.

As a matter of fact...

Re: by SILENTandSMART2: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Lol aunty go and play with dick for street and let them give you beta forkking nah then you will know say you jussss wrote nonsensewink let see what your husband gonna do if got pregnant for another man wink

Only if your husband is a mumu man, as i dey read what your husband said é dey do me like seeing him and beat him mercilessly angry

The truth is your husband didn't love you at all you better monitor him alaye don see better pussy outside,

He's juss deceiving you, in your mind now you don have husband ? grin

Hahahaha grin

Aswear you never marry, and they will be sayin'marriage is not lasting nowadays , how will it last when both husband and wife are not truthful,

Shey nah my wife go ask me dat question and i will speak like eleribuu man , abeg start looking for another husband dat one is jusss using you to cool down stress

Peace !

1 Like

Re: by Freestainworld(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2021
In all honesty as a man, it will difficult to cope knowing fully well how much I have invested plus the bond I have built with the kids, not forgetting the time wasted.
Re: by sweetmelanin(f): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Check out the below quote and tell me OP isn't right..

shantti:

I can forgive a cheating wife, i can also forgive the mother of my children if she get pregnant for another man at least for the sake of my kids who i wouldnt want to grow up in a broken home, sending their mum away will devastate them so i have to make the sacrifice and forgive her

3 Likes

Re: by DICKstractor: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2021
undecided

Let me tell you now, your husband have gone for a DNA test after that question.

Just pray it comes out in your favour. All those "I love you" he told you will be something else
Re: by SILENTandSMART2: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2021
sweetmelanin:
Check out the below quote and tell me OP isn't right..

Abeg abeg, nobe male wrote dat jare undecided
Re: by sweetmelanin(f): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2021
NOISYandDUMB2:

Abeg abeg, nobe male wrote dat jare undecided

Ok.

1 Like

Re: by istina: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2021
"I would be hurt.. things won't be the same between us, But. I won't divorce you and I would continue taking care of the kids due to the bond we share".
Even that statement is a scam.
Let the wind blow and we see the romp of the fowl then you will no that theory is different from practicals
Re: by Thinkherbell(f): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2021
That your husband has a side chicken. So whatever you're doing e no concern am. undecided

1 Like

Re: by Liposure: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Easier said than done. When he eventually finds out his reaction will change. Human beings are volatile
Re: by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
YOUR HUSBAND CAN LIE O O. .now that u have put doubt in his mind. . We are awaiting your concluding part of his madness against u
Re: by alphaNomega: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Make the DNA result no tally with your husband, then you go know say all that talk na bobo
Re: by kingsley38162: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
YOUR HUSBAND CAN LIE O O. .now that u have put doubt in his mind. . We are awaiting your concluding part of his madness against u
Re: by bukatyne(f): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hilarious OP cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How are men their worst enemies according to the OP?

1 Like

Re: by cooooooks(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Just wake up and open mouth waa.

Some men will overlook cheating. Sometimes because they expected that from you, sometimes because they have cheated themselves, sometimes because they don't think they can do any better, they expect you to take all their stuff in a divorce.

Some will even accept a baby that they think is not theirs...if they have not yet confirmed their suspicions.

It is extremely difficult for a man to accept to stay in a marriage where more than one or all the children are not theirs.

This current paternity test craze will die down but I think the residual rate of fathers doing paternity test will increase in the long run.
Re: by Leshurr(f): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Your husband didn't say that because of the love he had for you. he said that knowing that he is the father of your kids. try and get a child outside marriage and then let him found out that he isn't the father of the child and watch him kick your ass out of his house

Possibly..

(1) (Reply)

Genotype / How Will U React After The Rape? / Dream About Swimming In The River Or Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.