Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

__ - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / __ (159 Views)

How I Went From A Frustrated Writer To A Financially Free Writer. / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala / QUESTION FROM A FRUSTRATED HR MANAGER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

__ by Vibesoflife: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
__
Re: __ by BusinessCity: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: __ by BusinessCity: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Vibesoflife:
Please pardon my long write up.

ASUU strike has really affected me. I have a void in my life but I don't Really know what it is. I don't know what to do. I'm broke and frustrated. I'm a good writer and I have searched for online writing jobs but I didn't get any. I'm also a good musician, I sing and I play a lot of musical instruments and I'm creative musically but still nothing has come out of it.

Nigeria is really useless. No good thing here. I'm currently learning an handiworks but it's just hard. I have two younger siblings and I'm the first. My parents are not complaining but I just feel I should be responsible for myself at age 23. I don't even know what to do. I've been at home for almost a year now since the ASUU strike and corona break and yet I can't boast of one thing I have acheived. By the time we resume everywhere would be tensed, with money for this and that and also having my own person upkeep money. I see young people making money online and everywhere and doing great things and all I can do is to just lay awake at night and wonder when my turn would come. I think life is against me. Anything I try to do doesn't work. There's always a setback. If it's not my parents it would be my environment or Nigeria issues like electricity and water and frustration. I can't even boast of 10,000 in my account.

Girls are not my problem though. They still come around which makes me even wonder what they see in me. I just want to be successful while doing the thing I love to do which is music but I guess problems and low self esteem won't let someone have a great life. Fraud is not an option for me though as I would rather beg than scam someone of their hard earned money.

I don't even know the plans I have for myself in the next two years
I'm in my final year right now studying English.
I don't see myself working in a 9-5 company
I want to do music
I want to travel out
I just want to be young and successful
I want to make money
I'm depressed
Please help, what can I do to fill this void in my life;

Lalasticlala

Your foundation studying english will be very useful to this project. I like to invite you onboard this project

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: How To Benefit From 50,000 In Akwa Ibom Recruitment: How To Apply / Who Has ICAN Information Technology Text For Sale? / Procurement In Project Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.