Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Full-stack Web Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Full-stack Web Developer Needed (309 Views)

I'm Looking For Job Or An Internship As A Full Stack Web Developer / What you need to know about Full Stack Web Development / How Long Does It Takes To Become A Full Stack Web Devoloper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full-stack Web Developer Needed by webme(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hello,
Trust you are having a great day?

If you are a full-stack developer with experience i want us to work together.

I used to get work both in Nigeria and international one and the guy am currently using is not straight forward.

Please, if you are not a straight forward person or if you said u are going to Kaduna and we saw you in Lagos don't even make attempt to apply.

You will give me at least 3 websites you have developed before. And we will need to know ourselves very well because we will be working with projects worth millions.

Please, get back to me

(1) (Reply)

... / Guide To Share Youtube Video On Instagram Story / Android App Developers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.