Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted (15787 Views)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted / Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted / How To Install FIFA 19 APK On Android, Ios (iphone/ipad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2021

THIS IS OUR ONLY ACCOUNT ON NIARALAND @uncharted56 DON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ESCROW OR PROPER VERIFICATION!!!

OUR CONTACTS:

08179199863 (whatsapp and telegram only)

tochy@cyberservices.com (email)

[i]
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
H

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Akanimoh113(m): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yoo... Sorry
Between GOD of WAR and DEVIL MAY CRY
Which Game is Interesting
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Akanimoh113:
Yoo... Sorry
Between GOD of WAR and DEVIL MAY CRY
Which Game is Interesting
is it god of war 4 and devil may cry 5 ? God of war is okay in my opinion they are both good games
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Flimzee1989: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2021
Please what's your phone number
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Flimzee1989:
Please what's your phone number
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by pepenini88(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Uncharted56:
hello this offer is no longer available but if you live around the south east I can connect you with someone who has all the pkg games you'll need

I stay at Owerri, pls can u connect me with someone that put games around my location for that price?
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2021
Contact us for maintenance of your console

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by pepenini88(m): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Uncharted56:
yes what's your drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
pepenini88:

you still need it? Sorry I did not know this thread was updated
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
More games can be added depends on if your request is available, we ship the pkg games (to most southern part of the country) in harddrives for you to install the games on your hacked ps4 and you keep the harddrive shipped to you as well ..
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by pepenini88(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2021
Uncharted56:
you still need it? Sorry I did not know this thread was updated
yea u still do
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
pepenini88:

yea u still do
okay I've messaged you
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
We backport recent games as well wink always cheap and available with DLCs

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by chineji(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
How much Is a hacked PS4 with games.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2021
chineji:
How much Is a hacked PS4 with games.
hello, ps4 pro 4k HD 1tb is from 180k, ps4 slim 1tb is 160k all with games installed and fairly used check signature for my contact , we don't have the normal ps4 500gb in stock for now but when we do I'll be sure to let you know
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2021
Where are my football gee's .. Fifa 21 is still available

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2021
Uncharted56:
hello, ps4 pro 4k HD 1tb is from 180k, ps4 slim 1tb is 160k all with games installed and fairly used check signature for my contact , we don't have the normal ps4 500gb in stock for now but when we do I'll be sure to let you know

My Location: umuahia and Aba in Abia state
How many games is in there and do you ship to Lagos?
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Ogbemuo: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2021
Does the jailbreak vanish upon rebooting my ps4
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

How many games is in there and do you ship to Lagos?
hello sir it depends on the size of the games you selected as well as the storage space you need for it, we ship with storage space of 500gb and 1Tb so you can choose any so long as it can contain all the games you need
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ogbemuo:
Does the jailbreak vanish upon rebooting my ps4
yes sir it does but you can always re do it from your browser or user guide without internet connection because the success rate is high and it is very stable, we also have permanent one that somehow works although its not stable, if you're not within our location (umuahia, Aba) it might get very tricky to show you how to do it

N/B : the themes you'll install are permanent and won't wipe on reboot

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Pkg Games are Still available say no to spending say yes to saving, gaming shouldn't eat your money

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 08, 2021
Reasons to get a hacked ps4

[1] No need for internet connection:

Let's be honest data is still expensive and telecoms in Nigeria are struggling to keep up with the rising demand for cheap data coupled with bad government policies, getting a hacked ps4 means you can bypass all lock, install games internally and externally like you do with pc and even hoard games to play directly from your external harddrive all without the need for internet connection

[2] you save alot of money buying/playing games:

The playstation 4 console has one of the largest library of games rivaling pc, xbox and mobile combined with a bunch of exclusive games that can't be played anywhere else, it is still a large part of what is keeping them relevant till today as we speak even on the ps5 but there is a problem, these games are very large in size and you'll have to pay alot of money to buy them online then download or buy disk which is expensive even for used disk these scenarios are not economical especially in Nigeria.

buying a hacked console bypasses all these restrictions as well as being super cheap all you have to do is find a vendor that retails pkg games which is sure to work on your firmware (5.05, 6.72 up) and you're good to go without breaking the bank, pkg games are cheap because you can copy them and easily install them on your hacked ps4 without much hassle

we sell and own a large library of pkg games, contact us to get yours

[3] high resale value:

Believe it or not hacked ps4 is hot cake now as many game center business are using it to make gains by offering high quality gaming content for cheap without having to pay for PSN or worry about someone ejecting and making away with the expensive game disk, individuals also looking to save money but want an exciting gaming experience also go for hacked ps4s as they don't have to worry about using data to download large game files or sub to PSN this keeps the demand high enough for you to make a good resale of your ps4 sometimes with a little gain on top wink

[4] you can lock your games to prevent unwanted acess:

This is a recent feautre that is on board for hacked ps4 you can lock your choice of installed games to prevent anyone from playing, if you run a gaming center you can easily lock other games to prevent the customer from accessing them thereby keeping your business in check and flowing without hassle, the ps4 game locker is a homebrew app, homebrew are a collection of unofficial ps4 apps made by third parties and not approved by sony but still can be installed and work like a normal ps4 app

[5] you can play ps2, ps3 and psvita games:

This is another sweet feautre of hacked ps4 because not that many ps3 games are available to play on a normal ps4 infact only very few remastered games from ps3 but with a hacked console you can install homebrew emulators and play ps2, ps3, ps vita and sometimes even Nintendo games on your ps4 this turns your ps4 into a real gaming rig

[6] you can stream videos without PSN:

Hacked ps4 can still connect to the internet like normal devices, you can stream videos on twitch, Amazon prime video and YouTube apps on your ps4, these apps come as normal pkg that can be installed offline into your ps4 enabling you to take advantage and unlike most apps they don't require PSN to login/stream videos online

[7] you can watch downloaded movies/videos on your ps4:

Using the homebrew app for ps4 called ps4 player you can watch videos directly from your flash drive using ps4 player app this unleashes the entertainment potential of your console

[8] you can install some linux distros on your ps4:

this is new and rarely done , but if you're seeking to maximize your ps4 to full potential you can install distros of linux such as gentoo and arch... distros are different versions/makes of the linux operating system.
this enables your ps4 to run like a normal pc and even play some emulated games and steam games, although normally the hardware on the ps4 is not very optimized to be used as a pc but this could help if you seek to step things up to the next level

[9] you can install cheat menus on your ps4:

This is another amazing feautre that comes with jailbreaking your ps4, although not all games have cheat menus but there has been progress with games like GTA 5 and a few others, the cheat menus available makes it fun to toy around with characters and other interactions within the game

[10] you can develop your own app that will run on ps4:

With a hacked ps4 at hand you are not just a gamer but a developer as well (if you wish) because the exploit opens a backdoor to install pkg files there are no limits to what these pkg files might be so long as it can install on your ps4 even ps3 games install on ps4 without issues because it's the same pkg files, you can however create yours by messing around with certain tools like orbis projects, unity and a host of compilers, For more on this follow my tutorial with this link https://www.nairaland.com/6587184/how-create-ps4-apllications-using

Enjoy the read? We sell pkg games at cheap prices to help save you alot of money on gaming we have a large library of pkg games to choose from contact us using our official channels wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Emeka71(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2021
But I don't know how to do that thing.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2021
Emeka71:
But I don't know how to do that thing.
hello sir is your ps4 hacked? I can show you how to install pkg games it's very easy once you buy the bundle
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
Save yourself some money and know how to identify the difference between original and fake pad

[1] If it comes with a USB cable it is super fake

[2] if the analog spring delays or doesnt make spring like sound when you release it then it is fake as well

[3] The ultimate test is the weight , weigh it on a digital scale if one is available and compare it with the follow come PS4 pad, If it weighs less significantly it's fake

[4] Most cases the top of the box the front above the transparent film is white not blue

[5] most fake pads are the ones in military camo colour

[6] fake pads cannot be fixed especially analog issue, they are usually managed or thrown away when they spoil, you can still change the flex/ conductive film regardless

[7] fake pads don't last more than 2weeks to 1 month of use

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Tips to ensuring long life of your ps4

Your ps4 like any other electronic device has value attached to it that even after long term use it can still be resold at a good price and trust me alot of gaming centers across the country are constantly on the search for used ps4 as they won't spend money buying new one, here are the steps to maintaining your ps4;

[1] use a UPS:

Presently in Nigeria we don't and haven't had stable supply of electricity this can cause issues when running sensitive electronics like the ps4, to ensure that your ps4 won't run into issues in future always use a UPS. UPS is short form for "uninterrupted power supply" a UPS can help give you enough backup power to save your game and shut down your ps4 properly when nepa takes light. It also helps prevent surge current from reaching your ps4 as it also stabilizes the current from nepa.

[2] avoid media enclosures or cabinets:

As you game on your ps4 it generates alot of heat because your GPU is doing alot of work handling all the high graphics and framerates, keeping your ps4 in an enclosure or cabinet is bad for the ps4s health as this stops air circulation that is supposed to reach your console thereby causing it to heat up very quickly, drying the thermal paste and force shutting down. to ensure you don't run into these issues always keep your ps4 in an open space where fresh cool air can reach it.

[3] avoid playing games from disc all the time:

Yes this is very true, your ps4 blue ray game disc has some disadvantages like burning of the lens especially if the game doesn't copy to harddrive first, avoid using game disc all the time as it can cause the lens to burn and become unresponsive now this is where our services come in, playing games installed to harddrive directly has alot of advantages than playing from disk, your harddrive is designed to endure harsh, continuous and large data transfer rates both read and write. With our pkg game services you can save alot of money as well as save yourself the headache of having to change the lens of your ps4 when it goes bad.

[4] always go for cleaning service of your ps4:

This is also very important as your ps4 fan runs to cool the system it draws in alot of air while doing so, and that air contains dust which is not good for your ps4 components, always ensure that you clean your ps4 or take it to a qualified technician for cleaning or ....if you are tech savvy use a T9 or T8 screw with security bit to open up the ps4 and blow away dust with a dust blower, this will enable the fans to run quieter and your ps4 to stay in good shape till it's ready to be resold.

Enjoy the tips? We sell pkg games for your hacked/hackable ps4 very affordable WhatsApp/telegram: 08179199863

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 10, 2021
wink we sell original controllers as well

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by AyarmBoye(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Uncharted56:
Still available
i have a hackable ps4 but I’m in Lagos ....... I need pkg games ....... which I will pay for Ofcourse.... now can u teach me how to hack it ?
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2021
AyarmBoye:
i have a hackable ps4 but I’m in Lagos ....... I need pkg games ....... which I will pay for Ofcourse.... now can u teach me how to hack it ?
yes I will what is your firmware version, msg me on whatsapp 08179199863
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
reasons to get a ps4

We live in a fast changing world where technologies to do what we want are readily available and gaming is not left out on this. But with gaming we have options to choose from like: PC (personal computer), ps4, xbox, Nintendo switch, ps vita. All depends on what you want but I tell you a playstation 4 (hackable) is the sweet spot of high performance gaming here are reasons why;

[1] it is cheaper:
although not everyone can afford a playstation 4 given the economy, if you find yourself loaded with some cash and looking to have some not-so-expensive indoor adventure then the ps4 is right for you especially if you live in an area with constant power supply, now why is the ps4 cheaper? Simple answer it costs alot less than a single graphics card today and still does all the workload of an expensive graphics card, a graphics card is a piece of hardware that enables your PC to handle high graphics content because of how complex and sophisticated this technology is it has become expensive, infact graphics cards can be used, is still used, and was used to mine crypto currencies which is why its expensive to get one, I doubt if they are being sold in Nigeria currently but with how cheap the ps4 comes you don't need any extra piece of gear to further improve your experience just turn on your ps4 and game away as long as you wish.

[2] it is optimized for the sole purpose of gaming:
the operating system your ps4 ships with is optimized to handle all the high graphics, textures and framerates, in the games that are tailored for it although the framerates are not so fast or slow they're just at the optimized level of things which infact is good because you barely notice due to no lag, games running on the ps4 are tailored for the hardware the ps4 ships with.
For pc on the other hand windows is a multitasking operating system and honestly not designed for gaming but to run as many apps as you can run on that one device, this means in order to run even more demanding task you will need double, sometimes triple the hardware resources to run that demanding task or game which translates to spending more money, most PCs people use today even the core i5s won't play demanding games beyond 720p resolution whereas the base models of ps4s can scale up to 1080p at 60fps or 30fps and pro models as high as 4k 60-30fps

[3] hacking your console unleashes it's true potential:
Yes this is even what makes games on your ps4 cheap citing our services here as an example, it eliminates the stress of subscribing, downloading, updating and looking for game disks to play. There are countless benefits of hacking your console, being able to install games easily and play directly from the internal harddrive offline is one of the best feelings in the world, you can easily switch between games if you're bored with one, you don't have to worry about missing/stolen disk, the pros of hacking your console are more than the cons if there are any cons infact. Hacking your console doesn't make the hack permanent incase you go broke and want to sell your ps4 you can easily update it to the latest firmware and still use PSN login/ sub (if the person you're selling to prefers unhacked).

[4] you get to play exclusive games:
Unlike xbox and PC the ps4 has alot of too good exclusives games to bless your eyes with, there are a good number of games that can be played only on the ps4. titles like god of war 4, uncharted series and a whole lot of them makes it feel like you're missing out big time, these exclusive games never go unappreciated after playing because the makers took thier time to make sure your gaming console is worth every cent you spent getting it.

Enjoy the read? cool we sell pkg games for cheap WhatsApp/telegram: 08179199863

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gadgetville And Fraud / Get Your Gaming Consoles.. Ps5.. Ps4.. Ps3.. Switch.. Xbox One.. Xbox 360.. Etc / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.