Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Techfarns Wordpress Theme Version 0.02 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Techfarns Wordpress Theme Version 0.02 (188 Views)

Help Me, My Adsense Cpc Is 0.02 / Free 0.02 Bitcoins To Your Bitcoin Wallet. / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Techfarns Wordpress Theme Version 0.02 by repopa4788: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
Many People have been asking for techfarns.com theme through my inbox and I am happy to share it with you all today.

As we all know that techfarns is one of the most popular website in Nigeria and worldwide, not for its successful content Delivery only but its fastness and neat layout.

https://techfarns.com/fts-21-offline-mod-pes-2021-android-300mb-best-graphicsfirst-soccer-touch/

Features:
Preloader
Clean layout
Trending – New Posts – New Songs Tab
Single Image Watermark
Mobile Responsive
Top Artistes Slider (pro) Contact 07069047498 for the pro edition (#500 only)
Footer Adverts
Music of the week
Video of the week
And many more
Demo/Preview Below
[Image: bd3e0eb0-d9bc-495f-a2a6-f068dc112cca.jpg]">[Image: bd3e0eb0-d9bc-495f-a2a6-f068dc112cca.jpg]

https://techfarns.com/contact/

How To Install
On Wp-admin dashboard
Go to appearance > themes > add new > upload then select the theme and upload.
WordPress theme upload layout has not been showing on mobile using Chrome browser lately, just activate desktop mode by clicking the right top corner of your Chrome browser, there you will see desktop site, tick it and reload the page, you should be able to see the upload button now.

Via cpanel
Go to file manager > click on wp-content > themes > upload the zip file and extract it there
Go back to you wp dashboard now check your appearance, the theme should be there now
Via File manager plugin on wp-admin dashboard
Go to Plugins
Add new, then search for file manager
Install the first one, then activate
You can now access the file manager trough your wp dashboard.
Go to wp-content > themes > upload the zip file there and extract
This should be able to guide you through the upload.

Setting up the theme
In order to show Trending posts, create a category and name it Trending, so any post you want to show on Trending make sure you select Trending before posting it.

How to create category in wordpress
Go to your wp dashboard > posts > category > add new category
In order to show music of the week and video of the week, create 2 categories following the step above
For music of the week, create a category music of the week.
For video of the week, create a category video of the week.
On your wp dashboard, look for theme options that is where you will be changing your sticky Footer Adverts
If you find it difficult to set up, Contact 09023157956 on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

I Recommend This Site For Anyone Looking For A Website Script Online To Purchase / 5 Top Programming Languages You Should Learn In 2021 / Added Support For Ghana Regions, Cities, LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.