Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 (2642 Views)

Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years / Union Bank USSD Code Not Working Since Friday / Union Bank Eket Branch Want To Forfeit My Dad Contributory Pension Funds. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
This guy called JayDaily is a scammer, please don't fall for his gimmick here on Nairaland. I created this thread to save lots of people from falling into his dragnet and deception.

I myself tried him out and paid him N100k to get to the root of this matter to confirm if he is legit or not. My investigation so far so good is that JayDaily is a scammer, a cheap Scammer @ that. He claimed he has made over 100 million in naira and over 500,000usd, you can check his topics here: https://www.nairaland.com/jaydaily/topics I know he will later deactivate his account and delete the topics.

And to you JayDaily, the 100k i paid you, if you like, return it in peace, if you like, don't return it, that money is a bait used in the course of my investigative activities and prior provision has already been made for its retrieval, if things go awry.

This is the details of the Scammer:

Phone number : 09074019477

Bank Account:

Union Bank
Isaiah Jeremiah

He has lots of alternate monikers on nairaland, don't be surprised if some of those monikers come to this thread to defend him, he is still the same person defending himself.

@tabbaz please add this guy information to the list of nairaland Scammers.

Cc: dominique
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by xenastar(f): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Post proof
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Akinola2345(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
xenastar:
Post proof

God will not let you believe until one day you were scam of your hard earn money....I was scam here on nairaland since then I am wise...

Majority of this guy here are thief... When someone report case of scamming they started to defend theirself...

Don't transact business on this forum...they steal here by trick... Do a face to face business preferable offline..

3 Likes

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by uboma(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Another serial fraudster who's on the run is Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru.

Do not go into any business transaction with him. One of his photos,

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
I have marked that Yusuf guy and thanks OP, I will look out for the phone number and account name. I know such user may use alternate account number.

OP get a court order and report to his customer service (bank)
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by MsNorgan(f): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2021
I don't know why you see him as a scammer, but I have a relation who's not on nairaland, but has been doing business with him for some months now and has never complained of such, after seeing this your topic, I called my brother and showed him your topic, he just laughed at it and said "you are trying hard to paint a good business man black."

I can't say its impossible for him to scam you, but like the fellow up there, post proofs let see, your proofs can help others.

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by hrtattack: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2021
Op stop this trash talk. Having a bad 2wks doesn't make him fraudulent. If you did your analysis very well you wouldn't be here talking trash. There are risks is every business which is what you just experienced. I'm informed you weren't disciplined as well. You didn't follow instructions.

I wonder if you traded forex and lose you would tag it a scam too...

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Genea(f): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
SaintUlot:
This guy called JayDaily is a scammer, please don't fall for his gimmick here on Nairaland. I created this thread to save lots of people from falling into his dragnet and deception.

I myself tried him out and paid him N100k to get to the root of this matter to confirm if he is legit or not. My investigation so far so good is that JayDaily is a scammer, a cheap Scammer @ that. He claimed he has made over 100 million in naira and over 500,000usd, you can check his topics here: https://www.nairaland.com/jaydaily/topics I know he will later deactivate his account and delete the topics.

And to you JayDaily, the 100k i paid you, if you like, return it in peace, if you like, don't return it, that money is a bait used in the course of my investigative activities and prior provision has already been made for its retrieval, if things go awry.

Bank Account:

Union Bank
Isaiah Jeremiah

He has lots of alternate monikers on nairaland, don't be surprised if some of those monikers come to this thread to defend him, he is still the same person defending himself.

you want to make 4M with 100k, you are greedy

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
xenastar:
Post proof

You suppose ask the scammer to come forward and deny the allegation. I have prove of all the allegations with me, it is not possible for me to accuse him falsefully,why would i do such a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
hrtattack:
Op stop this trash talk. Having a bad 2wks doesn't make him fraudulent. If you did your analysis very well you wouldn't be here talking trash. There are risks is every business which is what you just experienced. I'm informed you weren't disciplined as well. You didn't follow instructions.

I wonder if you traded forex and lose you would tag it a scam too...

I know you are one of his foot soldiers or one of his numerous alternate monikers
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
For those asking for evidence, this is one.

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Dayoebe(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
That was how one guy (bishopsgate) was advertising Honda car for N280k here on Nairaland.

It seems those scammers has decided to make this forum their haven

NB: He has seen your mentions and decided to ignore you. Maybe he will call out his colleagues to defend him

BTW, you can't be scammed if you're not greedy.

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Genea:
you want to make 4M with 100k, you are greedy

What you don't understand is more than what you understand. A ni ka pa owo po ka ba ole wí, e ni ibi ti o ni nkan fi nkan e si o da.

Interpretation: We said we should unite and condemn the disgraceful act of a thief, you said where the property owner put his property ain't secured enough.

4 Likes

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
SaintUlot:

Bank Account:

Union Bank
Isaiah Jeremiah

U didnt tell us the type of business u guys had and the agreement, before elder like will start the judgment probably bring him to justice.
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
SaintUlot:

Bank Account:

Union Bank
Isaiah Jeremiah

post proof
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dayoebe:
That was how one guy was advertising Honda car for N280k here on Nairaland.

It seems those scammers has decided to make this forum their haven

NB: He has seen your mentions and decided to ignore you. Maybe he will call out his colleagues to defend him

BTW, you can't be scammed if you're not greedy.

One can get scammed, even if you ain't greedy, it has nothing to do with greediness. One can get scammed while trying to help another person and there is nobody on this planet who can't be scammed get that clear. I that paid him the money, i foresaw something like this happening from the onset. The reason why i opened this thread is to save more people from falling victim of JayDaily 's scam activities on this forum.

I can as well keep quiet and use other means to retrieve my money, but if i do that many innocent people will keep on falling into his dragnet.

4 Likes

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Acecards:
post proof

Check the screenshot above
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Genea(f): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
SaintUlot:

What you don't understand is more than what you understand. A ni ka pa owo po ka ba ole wí, e ni ibi ti o ni nkan fi nkan e si o da.

Interpretation: We said we should unite and condemn the disgraceful act of a thief, you said where the property owner put his property ain't secured enough.
while we are disgracing a thief, let us also tell the owner that greed always leads to fraud. Why on earth did he leave all reasoning and engage in this?

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Genea(f): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
@jaydaily come and respond to this allegation... money made illegally and from someone else’s sweat don’t last long...

If guilty, returns his funds

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by dominique(f): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
MsNorgan:
I don't know why you see him as a scammer, but I have a relation who's not on nairaland, but has been doing business with him for some months now and has never complained of such, after seeing this your topic, I called my brother and showed him your topic, he just laughed at it and said "you are trying hard to paint a good business man black."

I can't say its impossible for him to scam you, but like the fellow up there, post proofs let see, your proofs can help others.

Despite your sparse activity on the forum, you just happened to stumble upon a thread where your relative's business associate is being accused of scam. What manner of coincidence is that?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by MsNorgan(f): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
dominique:

Despite your sparse activity on the forum, you just happened to stumble upon a thread where your relative's business associate is being accused of scam. What manner of coincidence is that?

Anyone can use nairaland online or offline, so me commenting less on nairaland doesn't mean im not active, clicked on NEW and saw this topic hence my comment.

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by MsNorgan(f): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just called Jay, said he's on ban till 2031

What kind of mods ban someone cause of a mere allegation?

If he's on ban how can he defend himself
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by MsNorgan(f): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Genea:
@jaydaily come and respond to this allegation... money made illegally and from someone else’s sweat don’t last long...

He said he's been ban till God knows when, how would he respond?

Come to think of it, if I'm to do a business on nairaland, say I probably advertise my cosmetics and someone accuses me of scam, nairaland would ban me without hearing from me

I'm just thinking out loud though.
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by dominique(f): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
MsNorgan:
Just called Jay, said he's on ban till 2031

What kind of mods ban someone cause of a mere allegation?

If he's on ban how can he defend himself

Why are you so interested in this case involving your unknown relative's supposed business partner? The only thing you succeeded in doing is exposing yourself as one of the accused's alternate accounts.

Don't bother responding again

5 Likes

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Genea(f): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
MsNorgan:

He said he's been ban till God knows when, how would he respond?

Come to think of it, if I'm to do a business on nairaland, say I probably advertise my cosmetics and someone accuses me of scam, nairaland would ban me without hearing from me

I'm just thinking out loud though.
I guess he has to appeal to the mods and explain

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Genea:

Not guilty, he has been asked for proofs and I'm not seeing any!

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
SaintUlot:
For those asking for evidence, this is one.

What do you want me to say here?

You where told to come up with evidences,

This WhatsApp chat is no evidence to dent my name, you paid for a service and confidently went against instructions and now you trying to paint me fraudulent?

Common man, you are better than this, come up with something good!

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Genea:
I guess he has to appeal to the mods and explain

Done this,

Unbanned!

Wonder why a mod would ban me unverified.

I'm not supprised, this is a nigerian forum!

I actually like the topic, nice!

Confirmed scammer, confirm by who?

Funny!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
dominique:

Why are you so interested in this case involving your unknown relative's supposed business partner? The only thing you succeeded in doing is exposing yourself as one of the accused's alternate accounts.

Don't bother responding again

This is funny Dominique, so anyone you get angry at receives a ban?

Moderator, Unban Msnorgan,

She only tried defending when I was banned for unverified scam.

Why is she so interested?

Why are you so interested in banning any one who defends me, unverified?

Are you related to the OP?

I wonder how many guys on nairaland have been banned unfairly like this.

As far back as 2009, Dominique,

Some of your posts where recycled by the then
Phemour, who was a mod by then, yet you where not place on ban for till 2035 like you do to others, be careful and do what's right with your office, its a small world we live in!

Let the OP come out with proofs and I would respond to him squarely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Genea(f): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:

Done this,

Unbanned!

Wonder why a mod would ban me unverified.

I'm not supprised, this is a nigerian forum!
glad to hear that, welcome back..

Please alleviate the guys concerns

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by uboma(m): 1:53am On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:

What do you want me to say here?

You where told to come up with evidences,

This WhatsApp chat is no evidence to dent my name, you paid for a service and confidently went against instructions and now you trying to paint me fraudulent?

Common man, you are better than this, come up with something good!

You have said nothing in your defence.

Explain in clear terms what transpired between you and the Op. What service did he pay for? How did he go against instructions? What were the instructions?
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by uboma(m): 1:54am On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:

This is funny Dominique, so anyone you get angry at receives a ban?

Moderator, Unban Msnorgan,

She only tried defending when I was banned for unverified scam.

Why is she so interested?

Why are you so interested in banning any one who defends me, unverified?

Are you related to the OP?

I wonder how many guys on nairaland have been banned unfairly like this.

As far back as 2009, Dominique,

Some of your posts where recycled by the then
Phemour, who was a mod by then, yet you where not place on ban for till 2035 like you do to others, be careful and do what's right with your office, its a small world we live in!

Let the OP come out with proofs and I would respond to him squarely.

Quoted for reference purposes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Start Earning On Chipper Cash / Property For Sale In Benin City / Strictly For Soccer Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.