Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 (2657 Views)

Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years / Union Bank USSD Code Not Working Since Friday / Union Bank Eket Branch Want To Forfeit My Dad Contributory Pension Funds. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 15, 2021
uboma:

You have said nothing in your defence.

Explain in clear terms what transpired between you and the Op. What service did he pay for? How did he go against instructions? What were the instructions?

I'd leave that for him to do, man.

I'm hear to respond to him, not you!

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 15, 2021
uboma:

Quoted for reference purposes.

Good job!
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Sty1esLawyer: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2021
MsNorgan:
I don't know why you see him as a scammer, but I have a relation who's not on nairaland, but has been doing business with him for some months now and has never complained of such, after seeing this your topic, I called my brother and showed him your topic, he just laughed at it and said "you are trying hard to paint a good business man black."

I can't say its impossible for him to scam you, but like the fellow up there, post proofs let see, your proofs can help others.
You this scammer! You'll die a cheap death since you think you can use your alternate to defend yourself. Stupid fool.

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by fannybaby(f): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2021
Scammer everywhere shocked
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:

Not guilty, he has been asked for proofs and I'm not seeing any!

I paid you 100k, i didn't get value for what i paid, i kept on suffering losses, i left your channel and i demanded for refund of the money i paid you, you said you don't have any issue refunding my money, since then you have been dribbling me and you subsequently blocked me.

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:

What do you want me to say here?

You where told to come up with evidences,

This WhatsApp chat is no evidence to dent my name, you paid for a service and confidently went against instructions and now you trying to paint me fraudulent?

Common man, you are better than this, come up with something good!

I paid you for a service, value not gotten for what i paid for, i requested for the money paid, you are talking about going against instruction, what does instruction has to do with the loses i suffered.

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
fannybaby:
Scammer everywhere shocked

They are plenty on nairaland, this JayDaily will be claiming he has made 100 million naira and 500,000usd, see the mofo dragging ordinary 100k ngn with me, by their fruits you shall know them, Audio millionaire, only an empty drum makes noise. I created this thread so as to save more people from getting swindled.
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
SaintUlot:

I paid you for a service, value not gotten for what i paid for, i requested for the money paid, you are talking about going against instruction, what does instruction has to do with the loses i suffered.

You paid for a service for 30 days, just like 120+ others, you came in on the 2nd, and the instructions was to use 10% of you capital daily, in your first day you used 15%, now you lost day 2 and 3, and even if you had lost on day 4, that would have been 40% loss,

If you had followed instructions thats 40% less.

On day 4 you did a cash out, of 38k+ that would be giving you your lost back, a balanced capital or at worse 10% loss, but you chose to leave the channel at your own free will and demanded for refund.

Note: if you cashed out 38k, it's because of the poor bonus from the bookmaker you used, because some cashed out 40k+

You paid for 30days and you want to get all the 30days value in less than 5 days?

Over 120 people subscribed to same package and investing into the same investment you invested in, you are the only person who has opted out and called me a scammer

You are not an investor, and I don't think you have invested into anything before, if you are an investor you know investments requires patience.

Value not gotten, because you had no patience sir, you opted out on day 4 for something you subscribed for 30 days? there is no investment that don't suffer bad days, even with the bad start of the month, we are still in and going, no one has lost capital...

Refunding you is not a problem like I said earlier, only if January gives less than 200% profit.

How much does a bank give you as profit monthly?

You don't just jump into something and jump out when you like and request for refund, not everyone play like that sir!

It's serious business we do over here not a playground for kids!

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
You asked if you should cash out on the 4th, I told you not to until I receive instructions from the source which I later did, and you cashed out and switched bookmaker due to low bonus, even those who did not get the cash out offer are still in and doing fine.

You came in and jumped off on your own, and now you're looking for who to lay blames on?

When I speak millions, you think it was made in a day?

The roman empire wasn't built in a day bro, I wish I could speak to you one on one, make you understand reality bro!

It took me years to get to this level, over 100 people did not build trust and join me in a day!

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:

You paid for a service for 30 days, just like 120+ others, you came in on the 2nd, and the instructions was to use 10% of you capital daily, in your first day you used 15%, now you lost day 2 and 3, and even if you had lost on day 4, that would have been 40% loss,

If you had followed instructions thats 40% less.

On day 4 you did a cash out, of 38k+ that would be giving you your lost back, a balanced capital or at worse 10% loss, but you chose to leave the channel at your own free will and demanded for refund.

You paid for 30days and you want to get all the 30days value in less than 5 days?

Over 120 people subscribed to same package and investing into the same investment you invested in, you are the only person who has opted out and called me a scammer

You are not an investor, and I don't think you have invested into anything before, if you are an investor you know investments requires patience.

Value not gotten, because you had no patience sir, you opted out on day 4 for something you subscribed for 30 days? there is no investment that don't suffer bad days, even with the bad start of the month, we are still in and going, no one has lost capital...

Refunding you is not a problem like I said earlier, only if January gives less than 200% profit.

How much does a bank give you as profit monthly?

You don't just jump into something and jump out when you like and request for refund, not everyone play like that sir!

It's serious business we do over here not a playground for kids!

Less the loss filed 4 days i spent in your channel, let me have the balance, i am no longer interested in making 1000% or any percent @ all. Is my refund too much to ask for?
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
SaintUlot:

Less the loss filed 4 days i spent in your channel, let me have the balance, i am no longer interested in making 1000% or any percent @ all. Is my refund too much to ask for?

Hear yourself speak, at this point I'm free to call you a greedy person!

Can you place a 30-day ad (for 2000 clicks) on nairaland and opt out when you like and request for refund because you haven't got desired clicks in 4 days?

And you came boldly to nairaland to call me a scammer?

This is how fellas go around and get into trouble and tag the devil for their misfortune, did the devil drag you outa your house?

You claim I blocked you on WhatsApp yet your last seen shows boldly, you claim I blocked you on what's app and I have been responding to you all through, you claimed I scammed you yet I'm here responding to you.

Now note this:

There is no investment without loss, the quality of risk/loss management set in place is key to success.

Top businesses men like Adenuga, Mark Zuckerberg, Dangote, bill gates, even banks all have their down times, daily or monthly,

there are investors investing in their various businesses, and these investors don't just jump in and jump out when they like and require refunds.

2 Likes

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:

Hear yourself speak, at this point I'm free to call you a greedy person!

Can you place a 30-day ad (for 2000 clicks) on nairaland and opt out when you like and request for refund because you haven't got desired clicks in 4 days?

And you came boldly to nairaland to call me a scammer?

This is how fellas go around and get into trouble and tag the devil for their misfortune, did the devil drag you outa your house?

You claim I blocked you on WhatsApp yet your last seen shows boldly, you claim I blocked you on what's app and I have been responding to you all through, you claimed I scammed you yet I'm here responding to you.

I am not interested again, it is a scam, deduct the four days i spent in your channel, let me have my balance. As it stands you ain't providing any service for me and i have rejected getting further service from you, refund my money.
You have made over 900 million from the scheme as you claimed, enjoy your money all alone, i don't want.

What an irony, you have made so much and you are dragging a paltry 100k with me here,200usd for that matter. yeye somebody, fake it till you make it crew. Hungry scammer oshi. Even if you don't refund that money, Everybody here must know that you are fake and a scammer.

You just unblocked me, you have blocked me for couple of days now, when was the last time you replied to me or even chatted with me on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Akinola2345(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:
You asked if you should cash out on the 4th, I told you not to until I receive instructions from the source which I later did, and you cashed out and switched bookmaker due to low bonus, even those who did not get the cash out offer are still in and doing fine.

You came in and jumped off on your own, and now you're looking for who to lay blames on?

The roman empire wasn't built in a day bro, I wish I could speak to you one on one, make you understand reality bro!

It took me years to get to this level, over 100 people did not build trust and join me in a day!
You claim to have made a millions.... Why can't you refund a mere 100k....you are using every logic to defend yourself in the hope of coming back for usual business on nairaland...you a thief
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Genea:
you want to make 4M with 100k, you are greedy

the rich gets richer and the poor get pooper

Making 2 - 5 million in naira in 6 months with a capital of 100k is rightly achievable!

The rich uses money to make more money, you just need to locate the right source!

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by slimman007: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:

What do you want me to say here?

You where told to come up with evidences,

This WhatsApp chat is no evidence to dent my name, you paid for a service and confidently went against instructions and now you trying to paint me fraudulent?

Common man, you are better than this, come up with something good!

Mr man you are a Thief.....no remorse of any form from you.....it shows you have been in the business of defrauding people...people like you will be quick to point accusing fingers on those in government not minding you are worst than them...That is how an average Nigerian bahaves...if you don't desist from this dubious act of yours I pity your generation....OLE THIEF
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
See oponu scammer looking for how to clone people's sim and withdraw their money.

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
SaintUlot:

I am not interested again, it is a scam, deduct the four days i spent in your channel, let me have my balance. As it stands you ain't providing any service for me and i have rejected getting further service from you, refund my money.
You have made over 900 million from the scheme as you claimed, enjoy your money all alone, i don't want.

What an irony, you have made so much and you are dragging a paltry 100k with me here,200usd for that matter. yeye somebody, fake it till you make it crew. Hungry scammer oshi. Even if you don't refund that money, Everybody here must know that you are fake and a scammer.

You just unblocked me, you have blocked me for couple of days now, when was the last time you replied to me or even chatted with me on WhatsApp?

Can you kindly post the last few messages you sent to me without reply?

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
SaintUlot:
See oponu scammer looking for how to clone people's sim and withdraw their money.

This may be the last time I would be replying you!

With what I see here, you don't have a case, and you have no right to drag me fraudulent!

You claim you have proofs and I haven't seen any!

I stand by my word,

if after January 31th we make less than 200% profit, I'd contact you personally and give you an option of refunding you or a free February subscription!

Gaskia!

Modified:

Stop flooding my mentions young man, you may only be doing yourself more harm than good!

Come February 1st, and I decide to refund you whether options are met or not,

I may condition you to "un-mention" me In all threads you have mentioned me, under a time frame.

And if you fail, I'd just call out 20 nairalanders at random and share 5k each to them and 100k gone, and to hell with you!

1 Like

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by Akinola2345(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:

Someone that claim to be guru or expert in particular money making method....will show a good example for ppl to emulate and copy..

Buy here in nigeria ...this so-called guru will claim to have made a millions online.... But will still be faster to collect someone hard earn money faster as if they have not seeing money in their life time....

They hide on nairaland in the name of information marketing... Is it the way white are doing it abroad??....Go to youtube,etc...

You we see many guru that dash out free info that worth millions of dollar...

Let everyone be wise....do your own research... Don't believe in I make this nd I make that...

Many free info online that will make you million if well implemented...

Leave all these Nigeria theif that Call themself a guru..but no iota of truth in their business model

2 Likes

Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:

This may be the last time I would be replying you!

With what I see here, you don't have a case, and you have no right to drag me fraudulent!

You claim you have proofs and I haven't seen any!

I stand by my word,

if after January 31th we make less than 200% profit, I'd contact you personally and give you an option of refunding you or a free February subscription!

Gaskia!

I am not interested in your scam again, refund my money, if you like make 10,000%, i am not interested. cheap scammer,continue looking for sim cards to clone so that you can withdraw people's sweat.
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by SaintUlot: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Akinola2345:

Someone that claim to be guru or expert in particular money making method....will show a good example for ppl to emulate and copy..

Buy here in nigeria ...this so-called guru will claim to have made a millions online.... But will still be faster to collect someone hard earn money faster as if they have not seeing money in their life time....

They hide on nairaland in the name of information marketing... Is it the way white are doing it abroad??....Go to youtube,etc...

You we see many guru that dash out free info that worth millions of dollar...

Let everyone be wise....do your own research... Don't believe in I make this nd I make that...

Many free info online that will make you million if well implemented...

Leave all these Nigeria theif that Call themself a guru..but no iota of truth in their business model

That's why i created the thread to save other innocent victims from falling for his cheap scam.
Re: Jaydaily is a Confirmed Scammer, Isaiah Jeremiah Union Bank 0040700026 by AskProf: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2021
SaintUlot:
This guy called JayDaily is a scammer, please don't fall for his gimmick here on Nairaland. I created this thread to save lots of people from falling into his dragnet and deception.

I myself tried him out and paid him N100k to get to the root of this matter to confirm if he is legit or not. My investigation so far so good is that JayDaily is a scammer, a cheap Scammer @ that. He claimed he has made over 100 million in naira and over 500,000usd, you can check his topics here: https://www.nairaland.com/jaydaily/topics I know he will later deactivate his account and delete the topics.

And to you JayDaily, the 100k i paid you, if you like, return it in peace, if you like, don't return it, that money is a bait used in the course of my investigative activities and prior provision has already been made for its retrieval, if things go awry.

This is the details of the Scammer:

Phone number : 09074019477

Bank Account:

Union Bank
Isaiah Jeremiah

He has lots of alternate monikers on nairaland, don't be surprised if some of those monikers come to this thread to defend him, he is still the same person defending himself.

@tabbaz please add this guy information to the list of nairaland Scammers.

Cc: dominique

For what exactly did you pay him 100,000?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Invest 50k??? / Is 247 Helpers Scam Or Not? / Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.