Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Code To Stop All MTN Useless Services That Keeps Deducting Our Airtime. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Code To Stop All MTN Useless Services That Keeps Deducting Our Airtime. (280 Views)

Secret Code To Listen To Another Person Call 2022 / Cloud Seeding Used To Stop Rain As Atleast 43 People Die In Indonesia Flooding / 10gb Bonus For All Mtn And Airtel Users 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Code To Stop All MTN Useless Services That Keeps Deducting Our Airtime. by tony02: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2021
Please what's the code to stop all this MTN useless services that keeps deducting our airtime. I have never subscribed to any of their stupid services and they keep on deducting my credit. For God's sake I work hard to make my money and this is not funny at all.
I was out of credit this morning, and after rushing to the streets to buy airtime, just about to make a call, they told me my balance is not enough to make the call only for them to send me a stupid message that I subscribed to one of their useless service which I never subscribed to. MTN Nigeria our mumu don do, please pack your load and go!

(1) (Reply)

Computer Keyboard / How Can I Change The Yahoo Mail Password On A Computer? / Acceptance Of Siwes Student To Enhance Their Ict Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.