Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (464 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by solarview(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
A bank in nigeria (name withheld) is trying to eat my money.

1) I collected a loan from the bank and the agreement was that any time I made a bulk repayment apart from the monthly repayment with interest which I pay every month, the extra repayment will be minus from the principal. (To reduce the principal)

2) I made a repayment of #55,000 in December they have refused to effect it on the loan and they just debited my account but the amount did not reflect on the loan repayment. More than two weeks ago.

3) I have called their customer service center, I have written to the bank with payment receipt, I have gone to one of the bank branches, they loan officer said I should go to their head office. That he can not do anything about it. Same thing they reply me via email.

I and the loan officer at the branch calculate my repayment so far apart from the interest my total repayment is greater than the principal loan that I borrowed.

It is obvious that they are trying to play fast on me.

Please how can I get help. These people want to just eat my money please I need advice.
Re: . by NextD18: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
I may not know how you'll get your money back, but for some security reasons, kindly name the bank to save others from possible problems.
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Is it possible for you to head to their head office?
Re: . by solarview(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
doggedfighter:
Is it possible for you to head to their head office?

I invariably spent my whole day at the branch today, time is my major concern as, that may takes more days too
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
solarview:

I invariably spent my whole day at the branch today, time is my major concern as, that may takes more days too

This is the only option you are yet to explore . I wish you can find a way to do it.
Re: . by Mide3367: 2:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Op the bank no get name? What's the bank name?
Re: . by solarview(m): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Thanks everyone, they finally reverse my #55K today.

I contacted the said Bank on Tweeter Saturday last week and Monday too, today I got the reversal.

(1) (Reply)

. / Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing / Please Help Recommend Bank/account Type Suitable For Pos Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.