Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security (173 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security by youngchopper(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2021
Security
today's topic is about the insecurity in northern Nigeria
the #holyspirit will lead and reveal the secretes behind the bokoharam insurgency in the north east of Nigeria amen!
the truth is that I Attamah Chijioke David have never been to the north east of Nigeria since I was born! the closest have been is nasarawa state during my NYSC orientation camp in Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp, Keffi, Nasarawa State.
back to the topic
bokoharam started like a movement in the north east and there is a small town in that north east which I won't mention for security reasons
they see them self's as superiors to other tribe in the north east.
they don't let other tribes to lead them in the mosque
this community they lack education and respect for other tribes in the north east as a result of thier stupidity they formed a group called (No to Western education)
these funny set of people forgot that the phone and weapons they use in fighting against the western education is also a product of weasteen idealogy
the motorcycle and toyota vans they use is also as a result of Western idealogies. Mohammed Yusuf their founder is well educated , Abubakar Shekau also well educated without a degree tho.
some politicians in the north saw the zeal in these group of touts and they jump into it!
their aim was to used these group to disorgianise the sitting government at that moment
but as God will want it their mission worked and today they can't control these same boys under their pay roll, you know why?
their is power in blood !
you can't shade blood of the innocent and go Scot free never! up till today the blood of Abel is still crying for vengeance Genesis 4:10
no man can stop the war In the north east of nigeria
the army all forces in Nigeria have given up
the blood of the innocent souls cries for vengeance and God is not a deaf God!
funny enough the war against bokoharam as gotten out of hand to the extent that Boko is now an international blood sucking group!
ISIS is not claiming to be funding Boko
lol!
till date America can't defeat the isis Americans have lost so much fallen heros trying to fight the middle East and you think your que que nig army can defeat bokoharam?
we should stop decieveing our self's
Goodluck Jonathan is a wise man and that is why he made a statement during the PDP 2014 national convention at eagle square Abuja
85. Let me emphasise again, that nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian. We must eschew violence, even in the face of the most outrageous acts of desperation.
he saw the desperation in the camp of the enemy!
and today we are withness to the reality!
in conclusion politics is a dirty game for pigs
the day you decide to become a politicain in Nigeria that day you become a pig with no concience!
a word is enough for the wise
writing and inspired by the #holyspirit
King David

(1) (Reply)

Dr Joseph Ugboaja : Transformation Beckons At Nauth, nnewi! / Abia Governor Recalls Suspended Chief Of Staff, Dissolves Cabinet / Governor Samuel Ortom's ADC, Personal Physician Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.