Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Data Science With Python Training - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Data Science With Python Training (343 Views)

Can I Study Nursing Science With D7 In Physics / Will I Be Accepted To Study Computer Science With This Result? / Can My Nephew Study Computer Science With This Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Science With Python Training by Akshaylak: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2021
In this Data Science With Python Training video, you will learn everything about data science and python from basic to advance level. This python data science course video will help you learn various python concepts, AI, and lots of projects, hands-on demo, and lastly top trending data science and python interview questions. This is a must-watch video for everyone who wishes o learn data science and python to make a career in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVnkU1fTM_w
Re: Data Science With Python Training by kalu61(m): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2021
nice one

(1) (Reply)

School No Be Scam! / Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology (EKSCAT) Admission!!! / Reasons NYSC Should Be Revamped Rather Than Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.