Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ..... (1869 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Please help Find My Kid Brother / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2021

4 Likes

Re: ..... by josh123(m): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2021
its nature
Re: ..... by thesicilian: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2021
Not all menstrual pains are normal. If the pains are too severe, it may be wise to get a gynecologist examine her.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Mindlog: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
It is part of life and key to biological reproduction. If severe, seek medical help
Re: ..... by Oluromantic: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
That one no stop gossip, backbiting, slander, asking for urgent 2k when flow finish o. You say respect women. Make women respect themselves. When they do, respect will approach them without asking for it

7 Likes

Re: ..... by Kriss216: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Respect is earned. Women should earn the respect.
Re: ..... by VEXT: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
So what should we do now? angry.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Realtord43: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Rubbish.

What about we men that our dick rise without we even knowing thereby disgracing us in public.

We have wet dream that spoil our tight or boxer.
Our dick rise too hard which result to pain.
It no even easy to ejaculate sef.

We too have our problems too angry angry

If it easy for men, why then did borisky left we men?

angry angry
Re: ..... by Timbers(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
wetin concern Nairalanders concern your sister blood letting

1 Like

Re: ..... by Ishilove: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
And as usual, it is men that will dominate the comments. Yeye dey smell

9 Likes

Re: ..... by DICKstractor: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
undecided

Why not help her carry the menstrual pains.

I think feminists will prefer calling that thing "Womenstration" instead of "menstruation". Like the other one on Twitter that called "history" ; "herstory"...

1 Like

Re: ..... by Preator: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
I kinda understand how you feel. There are some kind of contraceptives that stops or significantly reduce period.
However most nigerians are afraid of contraceptives due to a lot of misconceptions. It cannmake you barren, make bloated.. blah blah blah. No scientific evidence to support those claims.
If she is willing, take her to a doctor to prescribe one for her.
Re: ..... by Uyi168: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
I came back home from work one afternoon to do something real quick, from about a mile away i could hear a feminine cry.

When i got into the house i met i met my two sisters eating lunch, the elder one was trying to console the younger one who was crying. I asked whats going on and at first they didn't want to say anything obviously because its a WOMAN'S THING. I had to pressure them into telling me because i had to help out somehow because my sister was shedding tears profusely!

They finally told me she was going through her monthly flow, i was heartbroken. Why do our young girl have to go through this torture on a monthly basis??

RESPECT WOMEN!

Not all go through the pains.
And thats not enough reason to respect women..

1 Like

Re: ..... by 1Sharon(f): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Tell her to take painkillers and she'll be alright. It's not that deep.
Re: ..... by Miarose: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mentrual pains arr worst on day one. One or two doses of diclofenac or ibuprofen will do wonders.
Jmw2kblogposts:
I came back home from work one afternoon to do something real quick, from about a mile away i could hear a feminine cry.

When i got into the house i met i met my two sisters eating lunch, the elder one was trying to console the younger one who was crying. I asked whats going on and at first they didn't want to say anything obviously because its a WOMAN'S THING. I had to pressure them into telling me because i had to help out somehow because my sister was shedding tears profusely!

They finally told me she was going through her monthly flow, i was heartbroken. Why do our young girl have to go through this torture on a monthly basis??

RESPECT WOMEN!
Re: ..... by okoIYAyin(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
VEXT:
So what should we do now? angry.

Don't mind that op, gvernment should put a ban on menstruation i guess
Radarada!
Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
After smoking weed you just post nonsense.
Re: ..... by frozen70(f): 2:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

RESPECT WOMEN!

It's normal for done women to go through that especially at their early age

May be, she will out grow it

Next time let her take pain reliever
Re: ..... by frozen70(f): 2:59am On Jan 18, 2021
Oluromantic:
That one no stop gossip, backbiting, slander, asking for urgent 2k when flow finish o. You say respect women. Make women respect themselves. When they do, respect will approach them without asking for it

And you came out of a woman and still going through a woman

Respect yourself naw, haba

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Oluromantic:

And not all women doesn't respect themselves..not all women are asking for urgent 2k or whatever,not all women lacks respect.
You could just say it this way "some women should learn how to earn respects"..you just haven't met the one who deserves a respect..keep on searching.
What's 2k compared to what some girls are achieving or has achieved..well,when you see someone who deserves a respect,you would easily sense it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..... by mariahAngel(f): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

RESPECT WOMEN!

One tablet of ibuprofen or a hot cup of black tea can help relieve her.
She shouldn't have to go through pains unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Oluromantic: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
iamcee:

And not all women doesn't respect themselves..not all women are asking for urgent 2k or whatever,not all women lacks respect.
You could just say it this way "some women should learn how to earn respects"..you just haven't met the one who deserves a respect..keep on searching.
What's 2k compared to what some girls are achieving or has achieved..well,when you see someone who deserves a respect,you would easily sense it.
So are you one?
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Oluromantic:

So are you one?

I don't get your question.."are you one?"..
You didn't specify the one you meant
Re: ..... by Moboj: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

RESPECT WOMEN!
Get Ketovail 200mg for her,she can start using it a day before the cramp starts or very early when it starts,she shouldn't use it on an empty stomach,please get it for her.One pill per day,she might not have to use it on day 2.
Re: ..... by Magnoliaa(f): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

RESPECT WOMEN!

Awwwnnn. Such a love-hate relationship you have with us. Which Freud's theory we go use describe this one laidis? **strokes chin**
Re: ..... by Think9ja(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Trash
Re: ..... by jamesbridget13(f): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
U seem to have a lot of things
Re: ..... by mariahAngel(f): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Awwwnnn. Such a love-hate relationship you have with us. Which Freud's theory we go use describe this one laidis? **strokes chin**

grin

Thank God he has sisters! Otherwise ehn...make I no tok lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ..... by britiko: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

RESPECT WOMEN!

Let her add Moringa powder to her daily beverage or water. she needs to incorporate it into her daily diet and she will be fine.
Re: ..... by Magnoliaa(f): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin

Thank God he has sister's! Otherwise ehn...make I no tok lipsrsealed

grin

Otherwise watin? Tokk, joor.
Re: ..... by Sijo01(f): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

RESPECT WOMEN!

thesicilian:
Not all menstrual pains are normal. If the pains are too severe, it may be wise to get a gynecologist examine her.

Op, your sister need to adhere to the quote ASAP.......... Severe menstrual pain mostly point to something. The earlier it's diagnosed the better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dogs For Your Home / His Wife Caught Him Watching indecency / What If Your Husband Tear Your Daddy Slap???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.