Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,174 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Outdated - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Outdated (4487 Views)

Pls How Can I Delete Outdated Post From Nairaland Adds Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outdated by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
peeps4u:
How do you conveniently tag it a tarnish of image when it is truth?
Isn't it the same car jacobjamie pimped less than a year ago?
Wasn't there any worry about the state of engine and transmission of that car that time, going by how roughly used and cheap the car was? Jacobjamie said everything was fine.
If a car pimped less than a year for personal used is now being put on sale, isn't it reasonable to question the state of the car?

ur dumb self should know that a man can buy a car today and decide to Sale it tomorrow for personal use doesn't mean it's bad, how stupid ur thinking is, did u come to inspect it any time ever to be sure it has a bad engine or transmission? It was upgraded with front and back bumper with a color change, and made standard, used for a while and wanna sale it for personal issues, Infact I think u are the dumbest I have seen here on nairaland. People used cars for months and sale doesn't mean it's bad, especially when u haven't really inspected it in person, I see how dumb u are, I pity ur brain.
U can only come for inspection and be sure, before u say what ur grand father doesn't have a clue about, why say things ur not sure off? Is that how ur whole family reason? I pity ur generation Oga Boy.
Re: Outdated by peeps4u: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Your abuse doesn't move me an inch. It only shows my post hit you hard.

The first transparency is by accepting this is jacobjamie's car.

You thought NLers wouldnt know. You came with another moniker. If you had nothing to hide, why not use the same old jacobjamie moniker?
Are you jacobjamie or who are you?

Jacobjamie, whose moniker owns this car has failed to put this car up for ads with his moniker neither has he ever come to this thread despite being mentioned several times, for obvious reason; that people will not raise questions and apprehensions. Isn't that a red flag that something is hidden here from the car such that the owner isn't identifying with the car?

You thought we wouldn't know it was jacobjamie's car until you got busted.

You can abuse me again.

Good luck.

Kelvinjohnson11:
ur dumb self should know that a man can buy a car today and decide to Sale it tomorrow for personal use doesn't mean it's bad, how stupid ur thinking is, did u come to inspect it any time ever to be sure it has a bad engine or transmission? It was upgraded with front and back bumper with a color change, and made standard, used for a while and wanna sale it for personal issues, Infact I think u are the dumbest I have seen here on nairaland. People used cars for months and sale doesn't mean it's bad, especially when u haven't really inspected it in person, I see how dumb u are, I pity ur brain.
Re: Outdated by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 12:20am On Feb 09, 2021
peeps4u:
How do you conveniently tag it a tarnish of image when it is truth?
Isn't it the same car jacobjamie pimped less than a year ago?
Wasn't there any worry about the state of engine and transmission of that car that time, going by how roughly used and cheap the car was? Jacobjamie said everything was fine.
If a car pimped less than a year for personal used is now being put on sale, isn't it reasonable to question the state of the car?

bros but u foolish sha, ur stupidity and foolishness together is just way above that that of a sheep, if the engine and transmission has issues, would he leave those important stuffs to pimped the body and interior of the car? Does that make u stupid to have said what u wrote above, am sure only a stupid person like u would do such,ignore the engine and gear and love-vendor the body, oboy people are really foolish on nairaland sha, u think like ur brain is in ur Anus boy.. @peeps4u ur handle should be change to Piss on u...

So because someone upgraded his car, pimped it up, used for close to a year and need to sale it makes u call it a bad car? , so someone can't upgrade his car used for months? Or sale cuzz he needs funds? Or for some personal issues? What so ever? ... Bros ur stupidity is so alarming, I feel my phone memory is even higher than ur brain, even 2Megabite memory card should work more than ur brain bros, chaii I have not seen a stupid person like u before...
Re: Outdated by Meteng: 12:43am On Feb 09, 2021
Kelvinjohnson11:
it's unfortunate for your wife and in-laws to allow a foolish fool like u marry their daughter with such a bad English language and attitude, people Like u don't even have 5k in there life savings to even afford a used naija okada, u haven't come for inspection or call me to show seriousness but to write this rubbish in my post, oga u too small to marry, go back to primary school.

Anyway car is still available, ignore u serious stupid post from kids who want to play around, come for inspection with ur best mechanic
E pain am grin
Re: Outdated by bennytfi: 2:33am On Feb 09, 2021
The level of abuse on this post is alarming
Re: Outdated by peeps4u: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Simple questions begging for answers;

1. Why has jacojamie failed to identify with this car till now despite being mentioned here several times.
2. Are You jacobjamie?
3. Why did you have to be busted before you admitted this is jacobjamie's car?
4. Jacobjamie is also a dealer, why has he failed to advertise this car with his known moniker, jacobjamie?

The only thing that can make jacobjamie dissociate from this car is to hide the history of the car, which can be easily traced by the previous thread created for this car.

If the tranmission and engine of the car are superb or the car is sound as you claim, you would have even boastfully used the last thread to market the price because your asking price for the car is a steal and fair, but you hide the nairaland history of the car because NLers could see the state of that car when it was bought and it can be reasonably argued that if the body of a car could be that abused, the engine and transmission are also a suspect.

I put it to you that you are jacobjamie, and for you to use other moniker to prevent the car being traced to you is a big suspect and anyone is justified to question the integrity behind this sale.

I have seen Gazzuzz turning cars around and then put same car on sale, he didn't dissociate from such cars or use other monikers to market such cars.

Be a man and admit you're jacobjamie. Then, why have you failed to identify with your car while putting it on sale when you could have used your old thread to even boast about the car, if the car is truly sound.

You can go ahead and abuse again

Kelvinjohnson11:
bros but u foolish sha, ur stupidity and foolishness together is just way above that that of a sheep, if the engine and transmission has issues, would he leave those important stuffs to pimped the body and interior of the car? Does that make u stupid to have said what u wrote above, am sure only a stupid person like u would do such,ignore the engine and gear and love-vendor the body, oboy people are really foolish on nairaland sha, u think like ur brain is in ur Anus boy.. @peeps4u ur handle should be change to Piss on u...

So because someone upgraded his car, pimped it up, used for close to a year and need to sale it makes u call it a bad car? , so someone can't upgrade his car used for months? Or sale cuzz he needs funds? Or for some personal issues? What so ever? ... Bros ur stupidity is so alarming, I feel my phone memory is even higher than ur brain, even 2Megabite memory card should work more than ur brain bros, chaii I have not seen a stupid person like u before...

1 Like

Re: Outdated by peeps4u: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2021
bennytfi:
The level of abuse on this post is alarming

When two people engage in arguement bilut resorts to abuse and insults, it points to mental deficiency and that person already losing the arguement.

OP can only hide behind abuses to shy away from those questions punching him in the face.
Re: Outdated by dicksonadams(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Nairaland and Warfare... In a way I feel we should leave the guy and let him sell his car in peace.

So far, we have let the potential buyers know the previous true condition of the car.

Let bygone be bygone grin one man's trash is another man's deal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Direct From Cotonou Golf 4 (picture) / For Sale Toyota Hiace Van N750,000 / sold matrix @ 1.050m last price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.