Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Internship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Internship (130 Views)

Exxonmobil Internship Application Ongoing / SIWES/IT/INTERNSHIP 2018 / Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internship by OmoAbi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Why You Should Register For The SideHustle Free Internship For Nigerian youths.

Dear Undergraduates and Youths, are you tired?
Tired of sitting at home, with no money coming in?
Tired of sitting around, waiting for the Nigerian government to do the needful...
To improve the standard of living...
Provide good paying jobs...
Pay salaries on time...
Provide necessary measures to curb the spread of covid19,
the list goes on and on and on.

Well, you're not alone.
I too, like you and many others out there , was tired and frustrated; I mean, look around, who wouldn't be?
Now, I use "was" because that's no longer the case.
I'm now a vibrant , lively and energetic youth, who found a skill that brings in money where and when I want it; and it's thanks to SideHustle!!��

Lemme explain a bit...
Now, just like most students in this stay-home period, I was at home doing literally nothing, but flexing and chilling while waiting to hear the news that ASUU had called off strike, school can resume and I can finally finish my 5 year course!!
But by June, your girl was tired.
I mean, if someone had told me that watching movies, playing games, eating, sleeping, gisting, dancing and all the other good things I love (I know you do too �) could become tiring and boring, I'd have looked at the person like this
(gif of a woman given a nasty look)
But it was!
Doing the same things over and over again began to feel like I was just wasting my time doing nothing to improve myself or my finances; my expenses were getting more and finding a source of income was key.
Long story short, I came across SideHustle and had the free opportunity to harness a skill I discovered I had love for...
The skill of writing contents.
I'm now a part of a content team for a growing opportunities website (www.WayToJapa.com), and a volunteer writer for an international organization called JusterCare; these opportunities I came across during my internship at SideHustle.
With this skill, I can now make money from wherever and whenever I want it.
Sweet or what.?!

So, Who/What is SideHustle ...

SideHustle is a talent management company, that supports global businesses and start-ups by providing them with the right young African talents & remote teams.
In a bid to do this i.e. raising the right talents, they've created a platform that provides undergraduates and fresh graduates with free internship opportunities.
These internship opportunities range from;
1. Tech
Front-end (Normal Html,css, JS + A framework)
Backend (Php + Python/Nodejs)
App Dev ( Flutter + Native)
DevOps
WordPress
2. Design
UI/UX
Graphic Design
3. Content
4. Digital Marketing
5. Microsoft office suite
6. Video Animation
7. Customer Care
8. Product Management.

Side Attractions For Interns
1.Weekly stipends and allowances
2. Airtime /Data subscription
3. Build networks
4. Learn new skills
5.Performance based bonuses
6. Double certification
7. Free materials and resources worth N100,000
8. Build real life products
9. Meet with industry leads

Who are our target audience in this internship
Students, Fresh graduates & NYSC corpers only.
Venue: Online
Date: 15th February 2021 - April 11 2021
Fee: free
Register at: www.sidehustle.ng/internship

Maximize This Free Opportunity To become Your Own Boss; learn skills that would keep the money rolling in at the SideHustle Internship 2.0.

(1) (Reply)

Check The NEET Important Dates And Stand A Chance To Study MBBS In Abroad / Flo-fm Flags Off Family Parenting And Sex Education Workshop In Grand Style / How To Enroll In Digital Marketing Course In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.