Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Crawl...walk...run..fly...anything...just Keep Moving Forward...on A Daily Basis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crawl...walk...run..fly...anything...just Keep Moving Forward...on A Daily Basis (110 Views)

'This Is School Not Hotel, Keep Moving' Spotted On A School's Wall (Photos) / Nothing to see here. Keep moving / Keep Moving Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crawl...walk...run..fly...anything...just Keep Moving Forward...on A Daily Basis by planetpgold(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

Word of wisdom from the
Great Martin Luther King, Jr

“If you can't fly, run. If you can't run, walk. If you can't walk then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward." -Martin Luther King Jr

Today is another TGIF. It must not only be for merriment but to also add value to yourself, especially, if you are preparing for this diet's ICAN exam.

The high demand of our time...
Odunayo Case

However, this day made me remember the last Friday in the month of January 2019. I went to a commercial bank at Allen, Ikeja to do a transaction, the queue was long and it was taking an average of 5 minutes to attend to one customer.

Well, since I cannot save time but convert it, I used that opportunity to listen to an audiotape on personal development. For we can never stop growing because life is always teaching us new things daily.

I was just 10 minutes into the life-changing audio when someone tapped me from behind. It was one of my students, Odunayo ('adjusted' name), whom I met at a conference. He should have qualified years ago, but that was not the case.

Odunayo talked about his busy schedule and how it has affected his promotion and life as a whole. In fact, he has attended classes but the nature of his job does not give him that time to concentrate. In fact, most jobs nowadays demand the hell out of your time.

Quitting your Job might not be the solution...
Just consider my advice

He talked about quitting his job to thereafter, look for another job that is more flexible so that he can concentrate on his ICAN exams. I advised him as follows:

1.You need the money to take care of yourself and your family. Money is the medium of exchange in the world and you need it like air
2.The job is not responsible, so take responsibility for your life. Stop giving excuses.
3.You just have to be flexible and adapt to current reality. That is, look for an alternative method that is flexible, like your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A
4. Follow the ants' principle. They don't give excuses.
5. Stop following the crowd and be yourself.
6. Your Exam Success is in your hands.

Odunayo even acknowledged receiving my posts as they have been very helpful to him. According to him, he has almost given up but anything he receives those post, it always ignites fire � in him to take action and never give up.

He also acknowledged my posts regarding the simplified and Comprehensive Video Lectures. "How can it be of help to me? He asked.

I advised him to get it into his android smartphone since he is the type that is always on the move. Windows Laptop version won't be of help to him. We exchange numbers and also gave him our office address.

Shockingly, the following day, he came to our office 10:30 am and he got all the videos on the Skills Level. He wrote the exams in May 2019 and passed 4 of 4 courses.

Currently, he is qualified, with his eyes on the induction that will be held in May, 2021

Frankly, whatever reason you give will not be tenable when the opportunity to benefit as an ACA presents itself. So, keep moving even if you have to crawl.

Want to Pass your exams this diet, act now like Odunayo? call or Chat Admin now on 08082366372 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam success
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

(1) (Reply)

Neco Checker Is Available / Mouau Screening Result 2020/2021 – How To Check / Your All Round Academic Success Is Our Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.