Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians (3538 Views)

Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! / Army Arrests Ikonso’s Second-In-Command During IPOB, ESN Raid In Abia / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by odudueffiom(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
tah....air raid in a densely populated place like that. baba that would be genocide ,n wo definitely start a civil war
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Basher8583: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sctests:
All Igbo intelligentsia should wake up and write to the UN, ICC and world powers.
They should also write to President Biden and ask him to block Trump's sale of Super Tucanos to this fulani muslim terrorists parading as Nigeria Army.

Biden is catholic, the biggest catholics in Nigeria are the Igbo. We have a common ground there.

This murderous fulani government does not have a monopoly of violence. Seek the intervention of higher powers and deal decisively with buhari and fulani terrorist brothers in power.

Cry cry baby
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Aketi2: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
BabaOwen:
Which kin useless propaganda be this. If you IPOB members think say all this kin lie go work... Then you're all wrong.

You are very stupid. The Nigerian army lead Fulani men into a yoruba community and flogged the indigenous. Instead of you to seek for ways to ensure that Fulani army is brought to book, you are supporting them to bomb SE. You are very foolish.
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by valenu(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Coronabirus:
That's why I always say you're ill inform and know nothing abt BH fight that's why you're hyping some idiots with toy guns.
When Boko Haram insurgents were hiding behind civilians in Maiduguri and attack army, NA started killing all youths in Maiduguri, they imposed curfew and started house-to-house search. When they find young men between 16-40 they killed them in front of their families. These massacre continued for long and was alarming to the extent that Bornu elders asked army for restraint and promised to fish them out, that was the end of Boko Haram in Maiduguri, they all relocated to Sambisa and Sambisa forest is as big as Imo and Anambra states combined.
Let me tell u that's the reason why NA and Amnesty International are at loggerhead till now because of that massacre and I guess this format is awaiting the WAILERS in that Orlu LG.
You are pointless!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by SouthNigerian: 1:53am On Jan 27, 2021
Sctests:

You see why I destest yorubas, when you see injustice against others, you celebrate. But when the same injustice is hammered on your coneskulls, you start looking for allies and other tribes in the south to unite with you and fight the infirmity you brought upon yourselves.

E go soon reach your turn again. Your cries will be music to my ears as usual. grin

Shorop! Can't your sense tell you that's not a Yoruba man? Tell me yo fulani confusionist yourself.
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by amuwo1980: 1:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Optional09:

So all the dead bodies of women and children we see on the street is propaganda, the video of military men killing civilians going around is propaganda too. I think there is a poop in your head
It must be worse than poop.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by amuwo1980: 1:56am On Jan 27, 2021
valenu:
You are pointless!
He is a borderline cretin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The General Ditari Of Ijaw That Declared War On Nigeria Yesterday (pics Attached / Words On The Street As Peter Obi Hits Lagos Today - Photos / Eko Atlantic City: Churches And Others Acquire Buildings (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.