Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Backend Developer With Full Experience In Php, Cs Cart, Html, And Javascript - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Backend Developer With Full Experience In Php, Cs Cart, Html, And Javascript (133 Views)

Re: My Friend's Interview Experience In Lekki / Become A Professional Android App Developer, With Us. / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Backend Developer With Full Experience In Php, Cs Cart, Html, And Javascript by odufalut: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2021
Orinoco Nigeria Vacancy
Backend Developer
http://Orinoco.com.ng is looking for a backend developer with knowledge of CS-CART Marketplace Framework. In this role, you will be responsible for:
1. Integration of user interface elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic
2. Building reusable code and libraries for future use
3. Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
4. Implementation of security and data protection
5. Design and implementation of data storage solutions
6. Integration with APIs and other third-party platforms
7. Responsible for the overall management and health of the website
8. The said individual must be a problem solver, ready to give valid solutions when a backend problem arises.
kindly send your CV to:

michael@orinocomall.com
tope@orinoco.com.ng
elizabeth@orinoco.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Manager Needed Urgently / Read This Before You Start Your Business / Akermas Energy Limited Is Looking For Senior/principal Telecoms Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.