Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

closed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / closed (1234 Views)

Toks 2012 Volvo S80 Gray. SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Volvo S80 3.2 Engine 2008 (Sold) / Reg Neat. 2006 Volvo S80 For Sale In PH @ 870k Call/watsapp John 08067880681 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by silento(m): 1:50am On Feb 01, 2021
Closed

3 Likes

Re: closed by ojialo(m): 6:54am On Feb 01, 2021
the guy that finally fixed the car with 500 where Is he I need his contact.

2 Likes

Re: closed by observer88: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2021
Wicked person indeed! I'm still trying to find the wickedness in all of these experiences.

3 Likes

Re: closed by inception101(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2021
silento:
I bought this car last year Volvo s80 around October , the engine was sound but needed a little body work

Paint was 180k
Interior fix was : 65k
I paid without problem little did I know that those guys were criminals

It started from there everyday one thing will spoil to another so I decided to bring the car down to my town and fix the issue car that I spent over 600k to put in top notch could not travel from Onitsha to nnewi and started over heating

After alot of discouragement to find another car and buy and dump that one I turn deaf ears thanks to the person that sold the car to me he linked me up with a good mechanic who charged close to 100k just to fix the over heating after he told me that I need to change the radiator to be able to use the AC for like 6hours plus

Coz now u can't use the AC for more than 4 hours without the car over heating

But that is fine

Now how did it make me wicked

Fear Onitsha people 99.9% of them are all greed

After the repair my fuel gauge stopped working which dey charged me 22k to repair it window whiner three doors stopped working also and they billed me 10k for each

Then radiator 35k

Omo I see all this I decided to leave the car like that next month I will buy golf 4 tok and rest

So last week on normal cruise my fuel hose got cracked by an erected stone and as I was confused on what to do a guy from nowhere appearred and assist me and we park well and I bring out my triangles

He repairs it and ask me to come to there work shop so they will detect why there still fuel smell in the call so we drove and enter his workshop after the quick repair this guy naked the car trace it to fuel pump he went to Onitsha the next day and buy only the cap and fix the car for 10k and I asked him how much to repair the fuel gauge omo he said let him check first after some minutes he called me back and said 500naira

I said come again he said 500naira I said ok do am

Later in the evening I went and inspect my car and Omo the fuel gauge is working

I asked him does he know any body that can help me with the window whiners he linked me up with a guy that said one with engine is 5k the three is 15k and work manship is 4k

Omo I had to call the guy at Onitsha to confirm why he said I have to pay 22k for fuel gauge even new one no reach 10k he talk all sort of wayo words I said ok I will bring the car this Monday am sure in the morning he will call then I go gist him and tell him this is not the right way to earn for a living

Omo since then even pure water I dey price am

Beside most of my friends that had ride my Volvo s80 dey confirm the car

The speed no be here the AC Na confirm few minutes the car is ice , fuel I had to give it A+ that side , electrical issues I never experience none , Volvo no just fancy ooo but there engine no be moi moi u need to see where I dey ginger most SUV for road

Planing to change the radiator nd window whiners this week to enjoy the car to maximum level and also planing to add s60 to my list before mid year but Na tok I will go for this time around

I had similar experience with my lexus. Was driving from Benin to ihiala before my car started over heating due to faulty radiator cap. It was on Sunday so I couldn't get the right fit and all. Eventually I had a blown gasket. I towed the vehicle down to onitsha for mechanic to work on it, biggest mistake ever. I spent over 500k to get the car back to shape, the catalyst were stolen, wiring was a mess, had to change the whole wiring system as the car refused to start after the so called work was done. I suffered in the hands of so called professional mechanic. Come to think of it, na my company mechanic
Re: closed by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2021
Huh, sorry o u guys has really suffer from mechco.
Re: closed by Ederovie(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Mechanics frustrated my life for my volvo s40 2010 model. At the end of the day I sold it off at a rediculois price by the same sets of mechanics. Endpoint I simply just understood that any car you buy last determined on how you use it and have a mechanic who knows his job well. Not all those try your have baked mechanic way learn small go start their own shop and don't upgrade using old school way idea they repair
Re: closed by alphaNomega: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2021
observer88:
Wicked person indeed! I'm still trying to find the wickedness in all of these experiences.
He now prices pure water
Re: closed by drealcivilceno(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Omo my uncle repaired his own at alaoji abia state. Worst mistake ever!

Na so we reach delta state... Car tire burst, we change am. After driving 20mins crank shaft spoil. Chai, our saving grace was that we were close to benin boarder, moving at snail speed.

We go climb hill, na so car go stop and run back down the hill. But we thank God for Journey mercy!

1 Like

Re: closed by silento(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2021
inception101:

I had similar experience with my lexus. Was driving from Benin to ihiala before my car started over heating due to faulty radiator cap. It was on Sunday so I couldn't get the right fit and all. Eventually I had a blown gasket. I towed the vehicle down to onitsha for mechanic to work on it, biggest mistake ever. I spent over 500k to get the car back to shape, the catalyst were stolen, wiring was a mess, had to change the whole wiring system as the car refused to start after the so called work was done. I suffered in the hands of so called professional mechanic. Come to think of it, na my company mechanic

Those onitsha people are criminals
Re: closed by valarinz: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
silento:
I bought this car last year Volvo s80 around October , the engine was sound but needed a little body work

Paint was 180k
Interior fix was : 65k
I paid without problem little did I know that those guys were criminals

It started from there everyday one thing will spoil to another so I decided to bring the car down to my town and fix the issue car that I spent over 600k to put in top notch could not travel from Onitsha to nnewi and started over heating

After alot of discouragement to find another car and buy and dump that one I turn deaf ears thanks to the person that sold the car to me he linked me up with a good mechanic who charged close to 100k just to fix the over heating after he told me that I need to change the radiator to be able to use the AC for like 6hours plus

Coz now u can't use the AC for more than 4 hours without the car over heating

But that is fine

Now how did it make me wicked

Fear Onitsha people 99.9% of them are all greed

After the repair my fuel gauge stopped working which dey charged me 22k to repair it window whiner three doors stopped working also and they billed me 10k for each

Then radiator 35k

Omo I see all this I decided to leave the car like that next month I will buy golf 4 tok and rest

So last week on normal cruise my fuel hose got cracked by an erected stone and as I was confused on what to do a guy from nowhere appearred and assist me and we park well and I bring out my triangles

He repairs it and ask me to come to there work shop so they will detect why there still fuel smell in the call so we drove and enter his workshop after the quick repair this guy naked the car trace it to fuel pump he went to Onitsha the next day and buy only the cap and fix the car for 10k and I asked him how much to repair the fuel gauge omo he said let him check first after some minutes he called me back and said 500naira

I said come again he said 500naira I said ok do am

Later in the evening I went and inspect my car and Omo the fuel gauge is working

I asked him does he know any body that can help me with the window whiners he linked me up with a guy that said one with engine is 5k the three is 15k and work manship is 4k

Omo I had to call the guy at Onitsha to confirm why he said I have to pay 22k for fuel gauge even new one no reach 10k he talk all sort of wayo words I said ok I will bring the car this Monday am sure in the morning he will call then I go gist him and tell him this is not the right way to earn for a living

Omo since then even pure water I dey price am

Beside most of my friends that had ride my Volvo s80 dey confirm the car

The speed no be here the AC Na confirm few minutes the car is ice , fuel I had to give it A+ that side , electrical issues I never experience none , Volvo no just fancy ooo but there engine no be moi moi u need to see where I dey ginger most SUV for road

Planing to change the radiator nd window whiners this week to enjoy the car to maximum level and also planing to add s60 to my list before mid year but Na tok I will go for this time around

Na wa o.

A random enquiry on these prices from other Volvo users would've saved you from those vultures. Sorry you had to learn the hard way
Re: closed by nedekid: 12:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Op. Get an agbede to remove you radiator, open the top and bottom cover and through the holes of dirt and rust. You radiator will be good as new. All overheating will stop.
If you were in Lagos, I would have given you a good agbede number to call.
It cost advaragely 5k and you radiator will be as good as new.
Re: closed by inception101(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2021
silento:

Those onitsha people are criminals

Extremely ruthless and wicked to the core

(1) (Reply)

Automobiles Sales And Purchases / 2007 Lexus Es350 With Tesla Screen (6month) Used @3.2m / Abuja: Sold:Toks 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.