Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Java Dev Available Immediately - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Java Dev Available Immediately (569 Views)

Web Dev Training In Ilorin / Wed Design, Web Application Development And Project Sale And Dev / Start Up Company Needs A Serious Software Programmer.partner In Product Dev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Java Dev Available Immediately by ThaGrinner: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2011
Afternoon peeps,

I'm a UK based Java Developer looking to eventually move back to Nigeria. At the moment, however I'm looking to get the contract market for Nigerian businesses to help boost my local portfolio.

I'm very familiar with a number of frameworks and development methodologies:
[list]
[li]Spring Core[/li]
[li]Spring MVC[/li]
[li]Spring WebFlow[/li]
[li]Hibernate[/li]
[li]Scrum[/li]
[li]XP[/li]
[/list]
, to name a few.

I've worked with a number of investment banks over the years and also have done commercial training for the above and other technologies.

Like I said, I'm looking to get into the contract market as soon as possible. If anyone has questions or offers please do get in touch.

Thanks
Re: Java Dev Available Immediately by ThaGrinner: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2011
It's probably worth mentioning that I've done some iPhone work too and am currently tinkering with Android,

(1) (Reply)

Buying Software Online Made Easy / Calandar Based System That Can Keep Track Of All Inputed Data / Trust The Techies With Your I.t. Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.