Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Please Who Can Solve This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Who Can Solve This (217 Views)

Who Can Solve This Maths? / Only A Genius Can Solve This Question / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Solve This by darlenese(f): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2021
Please someone should help me solve

Re: Please Who Can Solve This by preshdawesome(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Multiply the two numbers on the first line
It gives you the same as the multiplication of the two numbers on the second line...
In a case the two numbers on the first line are given and only one of the numbers of the second line is given... multiply the two numbers on the first line and divide your answer by the number given on the second line to get the missing number
Re: Please Who Can Solve This by dohyinsohlah(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2021
Ignore my writing

Re: Please Who Can Solve This by darlenese(f): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2021
preshdawesome:
Multiply the two numbers on the first line
It gives you the same as the multiplication of the two numbers on the second line...
In a case the two numbers on the first line are given and only one of the numbers of the second line is given... multiply the two numbers on the first line and divide your answer by the number given on the second line to get the missing number

Thank you sooooo so much , May God bless you .
Re: Please Who Can Solve This by darlenese(f): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2021
dohyinsohlah:
Ignore my writing

Thank you so much , i really do appreciate your prompt response . God bless you .
Re: Please Who Can Solve This by darlenese(f): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2021
God bless you , you re are life saver kiss

(1) (Reply)

React Tutorial For Beginners / JAMB To Commence Accreditation Of Centres For 2021 UTME After Meeting / How To Get Reputable Assistance From A Legal Assignment Writing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.