Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

#igbosstayawayfromlekkiprotest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #igbosstayawayfromlekkiprotest (2309 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #igbosstayawayfromlekkiprotest by Ikology(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
EsomahJD:
OP am sorry to say this, but your people are controlled by emotions which is your weakness.

Nigeria is a complex state and it seems you're the only group that has refused to learn from your past mistakes simply because you refused to defeat your emotions .

shocked

Clapp for yourself.
Re: #igbosstayawayfromlekkiprotest by Mightyhaiz: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Kennyswag:
your fact motherfucker? grin grin
This isn't your typical bragging and chestbeating lies you always tell yourselves to feel good..
Do you know Yoruba language is spoken in many west African countries?
Igbo language is spoken in large numbers in all african states,...nay the world

Re: #igbosstayawayfromlekkiprotest by Kennyswag: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Igbo language is spoken in large numbers in all african states,...nay the world
ok bro
Re: #igbosstayawayfromlekkiprotest by Cherez: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
EsomahJD:
@Cherez see 1920 documents shows the same if you do the maths. Don't be deceived by their media revisionism
Lol
I still won't agree ooooo
How was this census carried out?
I've got serious questions for this
Re: #igbosstayawayfromlekkiprotest by oyatz(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2021
Lagoon0:

You guys are so badly moved by emotions . you softly condemn nnamdi KANU and swift to throw tantrum at other ethnicity.

Its hypocritical to say nnamdi KANU is not an Igbo leader. We see the way your people bow to his feet even knowing that he's not from a royal blood.

Your people defend him a lot. Stop typing thrash! I live close to Alaba , worked in Alaba i know igbo so well.

Adeyinka grandson never asked Yoruba's in Igbo land to burn Igbo properties. Your comparison is foolish!

For you to attack Yoruba's for holding Igbo's responsible base on nnamdi kanu statement has given me more reasons to believe you guys are just emotional shit!

If your stupid hero don't mind his words your innocent igbos might be the ones to pay dearly for his uncultured utterance

Please who is this Adeyinka and he is grandson of who?
Re: #igbosstayawayfromlekkiprotest by Lagoon0: 12:39am On Feb 12, 2021
oyatz:

Please who is this Adeyinka and he is grandson of who?

I don't know him o! I'm hearing his name for the second time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The North Is Finished, It is The Justice Of God. / Must Watch : Ijaw Leaders Replacing Igbo Language In Bonny, Opobo And Ndoki / Breaking - US Pentagon Says Howitzers, Helicopters, Humvees Headed To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.