Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (643 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by JesusSonOfGod: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2021

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2021
Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2021
Happy Sunday. Jesus is Lord.
Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 5:58am On Feb 28, 2021
Another great Sunday. Stay blessed. Jesus is Lord.
Re: .. by Monogamy: 6:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Prayer without action is fruitless
Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Happy Weekend
Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Jesus is Lord
Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2021
Great is His faithfulness.
Re: .. by orunto27: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2021
JesusSonOfGod:
This article is to explain to you on how to pray with God’s Word and get answered. I will try and be as brief as possible.

Note, that in the Scripture, it is written that the Word of God is God.

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Revelation 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

This means that Jesus is the Word of God. Jesus also said, the words He speaks are Spirit and Life and the Words of Jesus are the Words from God.

John 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life

This is to make it clear to you that the word of God is not just ordinary word but it is the Spirit of God in written form.

While Jesus was still on earth, as He prayed to God in John 15, He mentioned that the Word of God is TRUTH. This was before He ascended to heaven, He promised to send a Comforter, whom He also called the SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

John 17:17  Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

John 15:26  But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

The Spirit of Truth is the Holy Spirit and was also called our Helper by Jesus Christ. You should know too, that when one becomes born again, the Holy Spirit comes to live in that person, who is also called the Spirit of Truth. Since the the Word of God is TRUTH, we are also right to say the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Word.

As long as you are born again and you have the Holy Spirit in you, when you pray with the Word of God, by bringing His Word to Him, God answers us. To do this, you will have to find the scripture or verse that speaks about your condition and bring it before God as you make your request.

For instance, if you are in need, you can pray with Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. With this scripture, you say “ Father, your Word says, you shall supply all my need, I hold unto your word and I ask that you help me with my Children's school fees...

Scriptures like, Isaiah 54:17, can be used when you are being attacked..

You can also use scriptures like Proverbs 21:1, to pray for God to turn the heart of your Interviewers, Employers or whoever it may be, towards favouring you, as long as your request does not go against the will of God.

Yes, God’s Word is His will. If you can find it and if you can pray it, then you can have it. Do not forget that the Spirit of Truth is the Holy Spirit, that means our request must not be filthy. Sometimes God would answer us, but because the time is not right yet, it might take a while to manifest.

So what you have to do is to discover the scripture talking about your case and personalize it. Despite that some of these scriptures refer to men of God in the past, yet the scripture says, what God says to one He says to all His Children.

Mark 13:37  And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Proverbs 24:14  So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.

Whatever could not stop Jesus who is the Word of God from resurrecting the third day, is not permitted to stop your prayer, when you pray with God’s Word. Find the Word that speak to your case and put it before God as you prayer.

Isaiah 34:16  Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Note also, you must be born again to have the Spirit of Truth live in you, so when you pray with the Truth, God will act gloriously. To be born again, please, visit my previous thread below on how to be born again.

John 15:7  If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

To be born again and partake in the heritage of the Children of God, visit this site and follow instructions. God bless you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6379894/what-born-again

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2021
Have a great week ahead.
Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Jesus is Lord
Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 6:00am On Mar 14, 2021
Glory be to God Almighty.
Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2021
God is great.
Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 9:31am On May 23, 2021
Jesus is Lord
Re: .. by JesusSonOfGod: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2022
God is too faithful to fail.
Re: .. by Righthussle: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
JesusSonOfGod:
This article is to explain to you on how to pray with God’s Word and get answered. I will try and be as brief as possible.

Note, that in the Scripture, it is written that the Word of God is God.

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Revelation 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

This means that Jesus is the Word of God. Jesus also said, the words He speaks are Spirit and Life and the Words of Jesus are the Words from God.

John 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life

This is to make it clear to you that the word of God is not just ordinary word but it is the Spirit of God in written form.

While Jesus was still on earth, as He prayed to God in John 15, He mentioned that the Word of God is TRUTH. This was before He ascended to heaven, He promised to send a Comforter, whom He also called the SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

John 17:17  Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

John 15:26  But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

The Spirit of Truth is the Holy Spirit and was also called our Helper by Jesus Christ. You should know too, that when one becomes born again, the Holy Spirit comes to live in that person, who is also called the Spirit of Truth. Since the the Word of God is TRUTH, we are also right to say the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Word.

As long as you are born again and you have the Holy Spirit in you, when you pray with the Word of God, by bringing His Word to Him, God answers us. To do this, you will have to find the scripture or verse that speaks about your condition and bring it before God as you make your request.

[/b]For instance, if you are in need, you can pray with Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. With this scripture, you say “ Father, your Word says, you shall supply all my need, I hold unto your word and I ask that you help me with my Children's school fees...[b]

Scriptures like, Isaiah 54:17, can be used when you are being attacked..

You can also use scriptures like Proverbs 21:1, to pray for God to turn the heart of your Interviewers, Employers or whoever it may be, towards favouring you, as long as your request does not go against the will of God.

Yes, God’s Word is His will. If you can find it and if you can pray it, then you can have it. Do not forget that the Spirit of Truth is the Holy Spirit, that means our request must not be filthy. Sometimes God would answer us, but because the time is not right yet, it might take a while to manifest.

So what you have to do is to discover the scripture talking about your case and personalize it. Despite that some of these scriptures refer to men of God in the past, yet the scripture says, what God says to one He says to all His Children.

Mark 13:37  And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Proverbs 24:14  So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.

Whatever could not stop Jesus who is the Word of God from resurrecting the third day, is not permitted to stop your prayer, when you pray with God’s Word. Find the Word that speak to your case and put it before God as you prayer.

Isaiah 34:16  Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Note also, you must be born again to have the Spirit of Truth live in you, so when you pray with the Truth, God will act gloriously. To be born again, please, visit my previous thread below on how to be born again.

John 15:7  If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

To be born again and partake in the heritage of the Children of God, visit this site and follow instructions. God bless you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6379894/what-born-again

So we should pray with Philippians 419 When we're in need of our children's school fees but the church will ask for seed and donation from us when it's in need of money for a project.

Religion funny sha.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor David Yonggi Cho Passed On. / The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 5 / Tony Morris Isn't Begging For Money, He Is Just Talking About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.